Sakura II

"What?" was the only thing that came out of the pinkette's mouth. She had no words.

Kizashi quickly explained, "Sakura think about it! You and Sasuke would put a stop to this whole rivalry! We could have a better future! That's why Miria has the COO position."

"Her?"

"Look Sakura dear, I hope you understand. She seems far more suitable."

A scoff came out of Sakura's mouth.

"Dad, I've been working for you for five years! And she dates you for what!" she throws her hands up in anger, "a year? Then you just suddenly gave her the position you knew I was going for!" Her tone was of anger and disbelief.

"Honey she's–", her father tried to explain but was cut off.

"A gold-digging slut." Sakura rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Her "mom" gasped with the name her "daughter" gave her. Kizashi was horrified and mad at what his daughter just said.

He really thought she would understand. He thought she would be happy that she has a new mother.

"Sakura." He said with a stern voice. "You take back what you said. I will marry her because I wanted you and your brother to have a new
mom."

A humorless laugh then came from Sasori's mouth. "This is why I chose to work with the Akatsuki," he told his little sister who displayed anger on her face.

Kizashi and Miria stayed silent while Sakura just gave her brother a questioning look.

Sasori just gave a dull smile and explained, "I knew dad wouldn't trust us with the company, you know. I knew this would happen that's why I spared myself from that kind of anger, Saku."

Kizashi looked at his son in disbelief. Did Sasori really think like that for the past years? His children should be happy for he has given them a new mother.

Sakura has never felt so stupid in her whole life. Sasori was right. She could've gone with him yet she didn't, since she seriously believed she would be in a better place within her dad's company.

"So that was your plan the whole time dad?" she turned to him. He looked at his daughter. "You sold me to the Uchihas so I could have a 'better' future? And so that you could give this bitch the company?"

She turned and grabbed her bag, heading towards the exit with Sasori giving his dad and step-mother a smirk and following her.

"If you're still wondering why we aren't thankful, then going to the Akatsuki was the best choice I've made," Sasori said loud enough for his father to hear as he walks away.

Kizashi did not expect this. He did expect some disagreements with Miria but he knew it would be over soon. When he first heard Sasori was going to join Akatsuki he was shocked. Wasn't his company good enough for him? So when he realized Sakura was going to be the heir, he wasn't disappointed but worried she isn't experienced. She was still 24, still so young. She is smart, yes, but could she handle the COO job well?

The time Sakura left for New York, Miria was the one who showed him care. She always smiled sweetly toward him or gave him back massages when he was stressed. He knew he fell in love again after his wife's death. He just had to date her. Then things went on from there. She was hard-working so she was perfect for the job. Or so he thought.

"Sakura where are you planning to go?" Sasori asked as he followed her to the garage. The garage is the size of a fourth of an average mall parking lot. It held some  vehicles of the family. 

"I am going to our house in Denenchofu." she said unlocking her white Audi A5 Cabriolet. Sasori headed for his red Chervorlet Corvette. They both headed out of the garage and Sakura opened her window, Sasori did the same. 

"Race you there?"

"You know it."

And with that they sped off. They both took the deserted road to the neighbourhood and raced like they did since Sakura was 18 and Sasori was 25. 

Sasori arrived first at the mansion with Sakura just right behind him. They both parked and went out of their cars. Sasori smirked in triumph while Sakura just frowned. "Damn it."

"Well you lose again baby sis." Sasori ruffled her hair. Sakura's frown deepened. 

"Hey I'm not a baby!" 

They both entered the white mansion which was still squeaky clean despite having no maids. Sakura went straight for the kitchen while Sasori went to his room. They both have no clothes in the house but shopping is always an option. Sakura snacked on some cookies from the fridge and Sasori took a nap. 

After 'Sleeping Beauty' as Sakura would like to call him, woke up, decided to live in this mansion rather than staying in the main one with their 'mom' and went shopping.

 While buying shoes Sakura found a nice pair of flats on a shelf. As she was about to get them a hand also reached for it.  She looked at the person whose hand it belonged to and the first thing she saw was red hair. The redhead also looked Sakura's way and widened her eyes behind her glasses.

"Sakura?" she asked.

"Karin?" 

Okay...published two chaps in one day! Well I was bored so ╰(*'︶'*)╯

And!!! I'd think twice before hating someone here...(~_^)

So yea thanks for reading!