Sakura X

"Miria."

"Sakura."

With each second turning into minutes which turn into hours until it turned into the day Sakura dreaded.
The days seemed to pass in a flash as if God is turning the hands of time hurrily.

To say that Sakura was nervous would be an immediate hyperbole. She wasn't. It's just the fact that she would have to spend her life with him and they might be even forced to make an heir was slowly sinking in. She didn't want to do it with the man whom she considers a former friend.

Sakura may have fallen for him before but it never really demolished her friendship with him. Those times she said she hated him was an exaggeration. She didn't despise him, she only moved on. Sakura was sure that the way they both acted at the wedding was because of not seeing each other in a long time but only meeting each other due to a contract stating their union.

If the contract didn't exist, they probably would have been hanging out with Naruto like the good old days.

Now, she is infront of Miriasshole, dressed up in the green dress her father gave her. It didn't look bad on Sakura.

Sasori was there beside Sakura who was glaring at their stepmother. Crossing his arms, Sasori looked at Miria with seething irritation. They both despise her and they both would do almost anything to ge rid of her.

"Where is dad?" Sakura asked the woman who pointed her finger up which meant he was upstairs, specifically, preparing in the bedroom.

"Sakura, you better not ruin this who–," Miria started but was cut off by a scoff from Sasori.

"Her? Ruin the whole thing? How are we even sure that you're not talking to yourself?" Sasori's remark angered Miria, and even more when they both gave her a smug look.

She stomped toward Sakura and out of irritation, grabbed a fistful of Sakura's hair which taken her aback, "Listen here you little bitch, you can't do anything anymore," she whispered in her ear and pulled her hair even harder, "Your father will–"

Sakura grabbed Miria's hand that held her now ruined hair, squeezed that hand and twisted her arm. She kneed Miria on her stomach which made her crouch in pain. She cried and screamed in pain while Sakura just holds that position and with a little more force, she could break her elbow.

"Aww bitch didn't know I took martial arts. I mean what kind of a mother are you, not knowing her children," Sakura mocked her with a grin despite her messy hair.

"Alright, that's enough Sakura. Let the dog go," Sasori told his sister and she complied. Miria gave both if them a dirty look.

"You just insulted dogs."

Miria walked away with a snotty 'humph' to fix herself.

The two siblings laughed at her face when she was gone.

"I should've broken her arm."

"I know, but it'll cause trouble. Get your hair fixed."

Sakura went to a bathroom and fixed her locks that were out of place. Damn, she felt good when she kicked her. She really wished she broke her arm and disabled her so that she won't be able to attend.

But, oh well.

************************************

The limousine was speeding up and headed towards the restaurant they agreed to meet at. Up close, the whole place was absolutely stunning.

If she were to describe the place, the first adjective that comes to her mind would be colorful. The place had an assortment of beautiful flowers arranged in the most stunning way. It was like an establishment in the middle of a huge field of flowers.