Sasuke X

So yeah people the song up there is one of my favorites and it kinda depicts Sasuke and every other male tsundere out there.

Now seated on a chair in a bar amongst the sea of people, Uchiha Sasuke was waiting for approximately 12 minutes and  45 seconds.

The push glass door of the bar swung open to reveal a woman with short purple hair. Her eyes wandered around the vicinity until she found who she was supposed to meet.

"Sasuke-kun," Ami greeted Sasuke with a flirtatious smile. She knew that always got him. Ami sat across Sasuke and took his hands in her own.

"You know I missed you," she purred while rubbing her thumb on his skin, "why did you want to meet me? Do you miss–"

"I'll cut to the chase Ami," he took his hands from her and placed it on his lap, "what do you think of Sakura?"

The woman frowned at the mention of her name. "Sakura? A bitch. A crybaby. She always cried about the tiniest things."

"Did she bully you?"

"Sasuke-kun! You know she did! She bullied me when I was 9!" Teary-eyed Ami cried.

Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows, "I thought she bullied you when you were 7?"

Ami's eyes widened, "She also did!" Nodding her head aggressively as she tried to convince the Uchiha.

"I don't believe you."

"W-what?"

Sasuke sighed. During the wedding, he didn't know what came to him when he suddenly thought about this. He basically dozed off when Ami was telling her sad story due to work, but Uchiha Sasuke had an active brain.

During the wedding, Ami seemed like no one to Sasuke. How did he go from missing her to thinking of her as someone from the past? 

He didn't know. Sasuke just stopped. He stopped liking her, a week after their split. It was odd and off.  Did those two years mean nothing to him? What the fuck? He went from buying her all the things she wanted to this. What the fuck? I already said that, didn't I? 

What. The. Fuck.

Now that he thought about her story, he wanted to clear things up. Every detail, he wanted it clear. No more distracting questions. No more thoughts that would fog his mind. Jeez, he shouldn't be thinking about that. Why the hell did he want to clear it now? 

Maybe he was just bored? Although it was interesting on how Ami reacted to the topic.

Ami seemed bothered when he brought up that topic. Of course, she would be.

"At what age did she do that?" Sasuke questioned her with his brow raised.

"Seven."

"Ami, I knew Sakura since we were six. Tell me the fucking truth."

"Sasuke-kun what he hell happened to you?  You hate Sakura! I told you this before! I thought you hated this marriage," Ami shrieked as she banged her hands on the table.

"No, I don't hate her. And yes I do hate the marriage. But tell me the fucking truth. I won't be mad," Sasuke cringed at what he just said. Of course, he'd be mad. He sounds like a mother trying to blackmail their child into telling the truth, but they would still get angry.  

"Fine. I made fun of her big forehead as a child. That's all."

"Why would you invent a story then?" He was so stern that he could hear his father's voice with his. Sasuke was curious as to why she had to say that.

"You seemed to like her while we dated. I didn't want you to." He sneered at her reasoning. 

"What made you think I liked her?" 

"You kept your topics around her and the Naruto guy." Ami crossed her arms. "Is that all?" Se asked him, to finally leave. She had more important things to do like visit her mother.  

"Leave," he ordered her and she gladly complied. Without saying goodbye, she made a beeline for the door. Damn that woman. 

All Sasuke did for the rest of the time was downing as much alcohol as he can, the stinging sensation burning in his throat becoming more numb as the number of the drinks he consumed increased. He was left alone with more thoughts circulating his head as if they were taunting him with his decision of meeting with Ami again. More questions popped into his head and it took a large number of drinks for him to abandon those stupid and distracting inquiries. 

Sluggishly dragging his body out of the club, he took his phone out to call his driver. He was aware of his drunken state and he would not risk his life drunkenly driving. His face showed no proof of the alcohol in his system but a distant scent is there. He had time recollecting himself while sitting on the soft black leather seat while the driver takes him back home. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Mom." 

"My dear!"

"He talked to me."

"What did he say?"

"He asked about Sakura. And the bullying incident."

"Did you confess? How did he react?"

"I did. He looked emotionless as always."

"Tell you what honey, you get the trust of Sasuke, you get your happy ending. But right now, all I can give you is this."

"A black credit card? Did you steal this mom?"

"No. He gave it to me. Spend. I'll take care of it."

"Thanks, mom! But we have one more problem."

"Relax honey. I'll take care of Sakura."

Okie Dokie! I tried to get rid of the Ami arc as soon as possible so that I could write the arc I always wanted to. So the Ami thingy is not that important so I could get back to writing fluff or possibly lime...or lemon...idk

It's a bit too early for it. And I wrote this in the middle of modular class because I finished early. Filipino is so exhausting. Online class is exhausting. So much paperwork I feel like I'm a Hokage. 

Thanks for reading my crap!