Sakura IX

Wisps of sakura colored hair flew in the direction of the zephyr. With the roof opened and a hand on the black leather of the steering wheel, Sakura was excited to meet with her friend.

They agreed to see each other at a mall in Sumida and Sakura predicts that her friend is already there, waiting patiently for her.

She pulled up at a parking lot and asked for a valet since the lot was full of cars. Stepping inside the mall, she immediately was met with the touch of chilly air and her feet dragged her to the café her friend was at.

The aroma of fresh coffee hits her nose, ten feet away from the door which goes to show how much caffeine is present in the facility. Whipping her head around to find her, she saw a hand raised and smiled.

She made her way to her and hugged the woman while she embraced her back.

"Karin!" Sakura exclaimed as she wrapped her arms around the red-head.

"Sakura! You made it," Karin smiled at the pinkette as Sakura sat down on the stool in front of her.

"So, how was the wedding?" Karin asked as she sipped her coffee.

"Hate the bride. Hate the Uchiha," Sakura answered with a bitter tone, and her arms crossed.

Karin laughed until she stopped until she asked her seriously, "Not Mikoto right?"

Sakura shook her head, "Of course not Mikoto! I mean who could even hate the lady?"

"Ok, I was just making sure it wasn't her. I mean really, she's the only Uchiha without a pole up her ass. And Izumi."

Sakura nodded her head in agreement, "Hey what coffee do you recommend?"

"The cappuccino and mocha ones are good," Karin shrugged.

Sakura lifted her hand for a waiter to recognize and she ordered a cappuccino. The waiter took her order and left.

"So, how's life with Suigetsu?" Sakura asked her. As far as she knew, Suigetsu was like a sharky Naruto.

"Don't get me started on that man. If you even call him a man," she rolled her eyes at the thoughts of Suigetsu's constant adopting of pet fishes for each room of their mansion. Hell even in the bathroom!

"Still glad you ended up together! I mean, you were a total tsundere when it comes to him," Sakura laughed as Karin scowled.

"Suigetsu is a great guy, if only he didn't gift me with those stupid gifts in high school, I would've said yes immediately."

"Hey, his fish-shaped wreath was cute! Unlike a certain quack-quack haired emo."

Karin burst out laughing after Sakura said that. "What...the...quack quack!" Karin's statement being muffled due to her laughter.

Sakura giggled at what she said and right at that moment, the waiter served her the coffee.

She calmed down and asked Sakura, "Sasuke's just grumpy. He missed you even when he was dating the slut," Karin reasoned with Sakura to which she just frowned.

"Sasuke? Missing me? No way. The Uchiha can't even remember my birthday."

"Um, yes he does."

"Nope. He doesn't even know about my IG account."

"Bitch, he follows you," Karin rolled her eyes behind those lenses of hers.

"Seriously though Sakura, if you guys don't love each other but want to support your companies, just have mutual respect."