Sasuke XV

Disclaimer: The contents of the book won't be accurate with some things like actual laws or terms and conditions as we have in real life.

Previously:

Sasuke caught up with her and they both skated for at least an hour but not without Sakura falling out of balance sometimes while Sasuke just grabs her arm in time.

Miria had originally planned to pull Sakura out of the arranged marriage she was in and give her daughter the chance to go back with the Uchiha boy.

Seems like that was going to be a tough thing to do. She had to take this chance now, while they both still hated this marriage. Otherwise, if they fall for each other, her plan would be ruined right off the bat.

A copy of the contract sat on his wooden table as he paced back and forth, his light footsteps unheard from the rest of the household.

There were flaws stated in the document that they both could use to avoid getting married. Although there are flaws, it may be hard to execute the plan he has created.

He stopped his steps as he took the file and skimmed it again for the umpteenth time.

The marriage may be revoked if ever both the supposed bride and groom are already in the middle of another engagement or if one party is dead.

'Tch. There goes our chance. What else is here,' Sasuke thought.

Legal reasons and law may also revoke this engagement. 

'Huh.'

***

He wanted to stay up all night to research these laws but his eyes betrayed him as soon as his body touched the bed. 

Opening his eyes, adjusting to the newfound light, his laptop was on the floor with traces of saliva on it. Is the laptop okay? Yes. Is Sasuke ok? No, just like the laptop, he fell from his bed, which resulted in him waking up.

"Ow."

Sasuke rubbed his throbbing head and stood up with his eyes closed. He took his laptop, placed it on his desk, and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Now feeling awake, Sasuke continued on his research. Spending half an hour searching, he barely found anything both he and Sakura could use. There were flaws in the contract but it was hard to use especially considering they both aren't in those situations like in the middle of another engagement. 

Their fathers thought this through. As far as Sasuke knew, a contract can be voided if it has terms and conditions which are illegal, which is non-existent in the contract. 

'Damn my dad,' he thought while furiously typing and scanning articles about it. His face didn't show a hint of irritation but boy he is about to burst. The deal also covered things about marriage and divorce. 

Both bride and groom cannot divorce.

It irritated him. It was so irritating that Sasuke was about to show emotion on his face other than boredom or cockiness. They weren't allowed to divorce? What kind of bullshit was that?! He is being taken away from his freedom and right to find his own spouse. Sasuke didn't hate Sakura at all but he doesn't like her in that way.

Fine, let's say he liked Sakura. He still would not want to marry her. He would but not like this. If he was ever going to get married, either with someone he loves or not, he definitely wouldn't be doing it just because of a contract but because of his free will. He wanted to scream at his dad and mom. Anger-filled shouts. He wanted to scream at Itachi for being engaged first. Sasuke wouldn't be here if he wasn't. He wanted to scream at Kizashi for agreeing to this and for putting Sakura through this. He thought Sakura would love this deal but turns out, her actions during their interactions were indications that she felt what he was feeling right now. 

He had all those emotions inside of him. His face was blank. He hated that. He doesn't like showing emotions but he also doesn't want people to think he isn't feeling anything. Just because someone's face doesn't show it, doesn't mean they feel nothing. 

***

The aircon blasted air in the car Sasuke was driving in. He wanted-no needed to clear his head. 

'Everything sucks.'

He thought of walking in the park but it would be boring. The amusement park? No, too noisy. Sasuke finally came to a decision when he took a glimpse of the place he probably wanted to be. He needed some retail therapy. 

Walking in the glass doors of the mall, Sasuke felt relieved but uneasy at the same time since he and Sakura met at a mall to discuss the very thing that is stressing him out. Although there were fewer people in this mall compared to others due to the prices here which made him feel better.

His feet brought him to the first place he set his eyes upon. Sasuke entered and was greeted by the salesladies. He went to the section where the shoes were and scanned them. A white pair caught his eye. It was just plain sneakers with the brand name written on the leather in small black letters. "I'll take this, size 11," he said to the lady behind him. She nodded and went off to get a brand new one with a box in the back.

While she was doing so, Sasuke roamed around to check the coats. 'Tsk, why are most of these for women. God damn, is it so hard to make one for a man?'

He saw a green bomber jacket and took it off the hook, removed the hanger, and made a motion to try it on until someone interrupted him. "Sir would you like me to help?" A woman asks and made an action to help him. 

"No thank you," he declines and steps away from her who looked kind of miserable. 

It fit. "Well, if you want to help me, I'll take this with the same size." She nodded and went off like the first sales lady Sasuke talked to. 

"Oh, what do we have here?"

Sasuke turned to hear a familiar voice behind. 

AHHHH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED! FINALLY! So anyways, I'm back and doing better in school than ever since I got high honorsss. welp I wonder if my old readers are still here. and I'm really happy i have new readers and hope you enjoyed this chapter even if its a bit messy. btw if u wanna imagine which brand it was, its saint laurent hehe I love rose so much

Ok anywayyy I've been thinking of making an interactive story about a Haikyuu x Reader story.

Whaddya think?

Enough of that anywayy

Thanks for reading my crap!!