•⫷•21•⫸•

NILA POV :

I am here in India, in my grandparents house....I was laying on bed starting at the ceiling fan.... like how it rotates my life even had my twists and turns....

Like first, I lost my chithi ( mom's younger sister ).... Ramya chithi.....I love her very much...my parents always fight with eachother...I never seen than showing love to eachother like how chithappa and chithi, athai and Mama , Thaatha and Patti.... like everyday as their daily routine both my parents were fighting , mom made me bath and dressed up to send me to kids daycare....all time she was murmuring something about my dad....even though they weren't good as couples but they never failed to show their love and care for me....

One fine day, my parents decided to divorce....I wasn't even aware of those divorce and stuffs....I was only 2 years.....that time Ramya chithi was pregnant with Ani, it's cute right...her nickname....we do fight at times but at end of the day we are cousin sisters...I get jealous of her playing with Adi Mama as well as she gets jealous when I play with Adi Mama.... but never once we hated eachother....she can only play With my Adi Mama...but can't take him from me...no one can...I believe in my Patti's words , she always says I will only marry Adi Mama I will be Daughter-in-law of Meena athai and Babu mama.....I am ready to go to any extreme to marry my mama....even i didn't come last year here cause Adi Mama didn't come too....

years back Thaatha asked my hand for marrying, wait don't create your imaginations....he didn't ask my hand for marrying Adi Mama...if he would have did that...I will definitely be here with our kids...but that didn't happen still.... Thaatha asked me to marry Vijay Mama...but thank god!! He was already in relationship with Vidya Akka...

but thank god!! He was already in relationship with Vidya Akka

( Grandparents house )

Today the moment i stepped out of the car my eyes searched for Adi Mama.... there he came with a small cute smile on him face.... last time when I saw him , he was looking like a good boy all clean shaved, police cut hairstyle... looked all handsome.... but this time with grown up beard and hair , he give more arrogant attitude just with his look..... he looks like Yash from KGF....but compare to my mama yash is less handsome for me....I just hugged him , I felt him warmth with his perfume smell.... which made me sad is he didn't hug me back soon he did but his hands wasn't even touching my body....

See, how gentleman my mama is??....I am his own athai ponnu....then too hesitate to hug me...I released my hands from his muscly body....I know he is a fitness person like me....I noticed Ani here, how? When she came here?? I thought she won't be coming this time too... maybe Thaatha might have convinced Patti or Anbu chithappa....I am happy she is here cause I know about her....her always wants to be here that too at this thiruvila.... there is a funny incident happened at thiruvila time , when we all where young....