•⫷•53•⫸•

Adhi: Nilaa-ahh

He Bumped into someone very hard while stepping into Nila's and Ani's shared room.

The person whom he bumped into fell on top of him his hands wrapped up around the person's curvy waist.

Another soul was watching all this jealousy burning in her stomach instantly. her eyes straight went to his hand which was wrapped around her waist. water drop on his face from her wet hair, and their lips were a few centimetres apart. She could feel his soft hands on her bare waist through her crop top that moved its place up in this chaos

 She could feel his soft hands on her bare waist through her crop top that moved its place up in this chaos

Adhi: so-sorry Nila! I didn't see you coming!

he said giving her a hand to stand up, Nila had a red tint on her cheeks. She was blushing so badly. the stunt that took place a few seconds back is one of her fantasies with her Adhi mama.

Nila: i-its okay mama, no problem!

she was looking down trying to hide her tomato-like red face. all her sorrow flew away in his single touch and his closeness made her feel euphoria.

Adhi: Haan! Maya asked to get your camera...

Nila: Oh yeah she told me about it, I'll get it.

She walked back into the room, she was back to the gloomy mood the moment she realised that he was here to get her camera just to accomplish Ani's wedding fantasy. Maya told her Ani's wedding fantasy, she was done with all these silly things the housemates do to get them jointly.

Adhi followed her inside, he saw Ani standing there staring at him with a teeny pout. He winked at her thinking she would blush and her eyes would go wide open, he loved that reaction to her he found it adorable.

But.

This time she didn't give anything reaction like she used to instead she turned her head away rolling her eyes slightly.

Adhi was confused by that reaction, he doubted that she saw everything that had happened a few minutes back and she is... jealous?

*Thud*

Everyone's attention Turned to the floor where a shattered camera was found. Of course, Nila dropped it wanted, she was so done with Everything.

Adhi: oh shit!

Nila: my hand slipped! I'm sorry mama!

Adhi: it's your camera

(Thug life 😎 annatheyy!)

Adhi: I'll take it to repair don't worry!

He couched Down to pick up the broken parts and Nila joined him, their hands brushed each other when they tried to pick up the same thing.
That's enough oil for Ani's burning jealousy. She stood there clenching her fist.
Ani was looking at them with her criminal offences side-eye.