•⫷•27•⫸•

The most awaited movie of thalapathy Vijay's fans...
😎I am waiting for release!!

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Hearing Ani's answer adi was happy as she even likes what he likes, example that mini idli... then he asked...

Adithya : then what?? hop in!!

He started the bike but still ani was standing with same experience.... Adi don't want to loose his cool but ani is making him...

Adithya : what now??why are just starting this bike??

Anika : nothing is there to hold...

Ani just said in low voice, Adi looked at her with his eyebrows raised....

Adithya : huh??

Anika : there is nothing to hold , how will i sit!!

Ture there is nothing to hold for support but Then what am I here😒😑 , Adi thought and said

Adithya : you have your mama like iron man, Why can't you hold me and sit!!

Anika was about to protest against him but just one glance of him is enough to shut her mouth and then others also left as she can't make him late...so, she just hopped on bike sitting one side... still she wasn't holding adi for support instead sat holding the seat somehow...but the moment Adi start the bike and move cause of the jerk Ani's hand came to Adi's shoulder holding him tight in a fear.... Adi smirked and continued the ride.....

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

The ride was smooth until Suddenly Adi Stop the bike.... I jerked ,I looked at my side of view it's a busy road.....and asked....

Anika : why did you stopped all of sudden??

Adithya : get down!

He just like that answered, is he going to leave me in this alone.......I again asked....

Anika : why?? Why should I??