•⫷•47•⫸•

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Meena: Maya, Ritu you both go and get food from the car... Akhil and Vijay you also help them...

Maya, Ritu, Akhil and Vijay all went out to bring the food from the car... while ani and ani were talking at the terrace...

Anbu: what do you think about their decision.?

Babu: What about their decision? They already love each other..! it's of course a Yes!!

He said casually eating the snacks kept for them giving a mine heart attack to Anbu...
Pulling the plate of snacks for her husband Meena glanced over Babu and asking him to behave like an adult...

Babu: ahem, it's nothing Anbu... Ani and Adi are in love with each other...that day when we all went to watch the street drama in the village...

*Flashback*

That day when Adi ran out of Ani's room as Maya came there, grandpa Ram was passing by the way he heard Maya saying...

'but, Don't forget to tell me what was happening between you and your man...'

He also noticed everything from the starting...in the temple when Adi lifted Ani to rang the bell when Ani hugged Adi being scared of crackers (fireworks), all those little moments when Adi stare at Ani, and they Both alone raiding in the bike...everything till now...

*Reality*

Anbu: but Ani never told me anything about this matter..?

He said being thunderstruck...

Babu: where, these days kids never tell us anything... until we find out ourselves... anyways, in Ani and Adi matter...we already want them to marry each other..so there is no problem with us...

Anbu: Aaah! Did mama (Father-in-law) started looking for an auspicious day for engagement and all..?

Meena: at this time, he might have started that!

_

Come in, Lakshmi Amma...you are hereafter long time... anything about marriage..?

Said the Astrologer opening his eyes after meditation...Grandma Lakshmi, came to their family astrologer's house to check Nila's and Adithya's Jathagam Porutham (Horoscope Match)...

Lakshmi: Vanakkam! (Hello)
I'm here to check my grandchildren's horoscopic match! Here...

She gave him the Jathagam kurrippu (horoscope chart)
Which is written by the birth month, day, time, and place of a person...
The astrologer looked at both the notebooks searching for matches...

Lakshmi blindly believes in these superstitious things... listening to this same astrologer she is avoiding her granddaughter, Anika till this date...

Astrologer: Mmmh if the girl in this horoscope Marry this guy, then definitely he will die within one or two months of their marriage...even if he escapes from the death, their marriage life won't be successful...it only leads them to part away... there is no way these two will get married...