•⫷•33•⫸•

I am not able to update daily as I am busy 😔....I will update in one day gap hereafter, like today I updated tommorow I won't day after tomorrow I will 😃...

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

We just now reached on top of the hills.... it's mist foggy morning, slowly the fog started disappearing... the view is really awesome, like Thaatha said this place changed a lot...

(It's me, photographer again ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

Anika gave the things we brought to amma... now I just wonder how will I manage Ani after marriage...

My mulai : marriage?? Will that happen??

abishtu abishtu!! (Tamil Brahmins use this word if someone speaks what he/she is not supposed) Wash your mouth with bathroom cleaner...

My mulai : then , why don't you do it yourself 🙄

Talking with you, is just waste of time....I walked to ani where she wasn't "alone"....why she always crowded, how will I get privacy to have a good talk with her.....now Diya was on Ani's lap, Nila was sitting beside Ani and krish with Maya beside Nila... giving respect to his name Krish is always surrounded by girls.... as amma and patti where preparing stove and place to make sakkarai pongal ( sweet Pongal ) with help of Anni (sister-in-law) and Akka (sister).... Thaatha Appa and my future father-in-law where talking with some of our distant relatives around the temple.... Anna and Akhil Machan went to ask for pot to fetch water from new river behind temple and also to call the temple priest....

 Anna and Akhil Machan went to ask for pot to fetch water from new river behind temple and also to call the temple priest

(It's not me here, this pic is taken from a YouTube channel.... guess who's)

me being sweet boy of everyone , I don't have to do any work...so Amma just ask me to be with girl like a security guard to them... DCP Adithya of Chennai is security guard now....