•⫷•29•⫸•

Sorry for the inconveniences I am in village now...I don't have proper internet ☹️.....and it's not double updated cause I have relatives around me...if I pick my phone to type chapters they just try to look into my phone, it's really creepy.....you know indian relatives uff😒and please forgive this monkey author🐵

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Maya : aiyoo!! Dei Anna your hand is bleeding da....aiyoo mama yours Too!!! Anika doctor!!! Put medicine!! Aiyoo pavam (Poor) my Anna and mama!

As Maya continued her acting...adi looked at her weirdly and thought , 'is she planing for next month shoping on my money'....

Maya : aiyoo ani!! Why are you standing?? Come.... akhil mama you also come!!

She said ,pulled Ani who was thinking about something else not related to this situation and Adi with her then went to car before making them sit in the nearby places....she brought first aid kit and when she was about to pass it to ani....she saw Nila clear Adi's wound by water....she rushed and gave the kit to ani..

Maya : ani , here treat him!! ( Not food , I know you ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

Ani opened the kit took tincture and a cotton bud before starting the process ani said to Adi with Mercy in eyes... Adi nodded and assumed that Maya is trying to hook up them as she winked at him...

Anika : this medicine will give some pain a bit like it hurts... okay?

Mama ku painla ( for mama pain ) is like eating panneer...adi want to say it louder lifting up his collar but just nodded...he was just looking at Ani.. when that tincture came in contact with his skin...

Adithya : iiiissss

He hissed wantedly...ani looked at him then the wound , started applying the tincture blowing in wound....ani was just doing first aid but Maya is watching in first night range...

all blushing and as she was busy in adoring Adi and Ani's cute moment in a joy, Maya pressed the cotten ball with tincture on Akhil's wound

Akhil : aiyooo ammma!!

Maya : sorry sorry!!