•⫷•40•⫸•

Missed me?....*ahem ahem* not me but the book....so here is a surprise chappy ❤️

__________________________________

😴One week later😴

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

It's the day..... Don't get over exited 😜..... it's diwali!
You know what happened on that day so, no need of explanation I guess....

5:00 o'clock in morning
(Woah, I will be sleeping peacefully)
Meena was busy checking every thing that she, Ritu and Vidya prepared....Things like sweets, new clothes in puja room to wear after holy bath , and now everyone where assembled in a place next to living room which has a open roof.... and a tulasi plant at centre..

(Imagine, imagination is everything)

(Any Chennai people found what place is this? 😝)

Ritu left two baby play with eachother in a corner nearby them....mens sat on the small
Stool kept for them... only with a vest And a bottom wear...
Ritu took a hand full of oil and applied it on Akhil's head and arms same did Vidya to vijay , Meena to Bala and grandma lakshmi to grandma Ram....

Anbu : Meena, where is ani? If she comes then she will apply oil for me...

Meena looked at him and said with small smile...

Meena : hah ani , she went to keep milk for grey... let me call her now...AN-

Hah hah if this goes in this way then my plan won't work out... thought Maya and interrupted by saying...

Maya : ma , amma I will apply oil for mama....

And without waiting for answer she took hand full of oil and applied it on Anbu's head....

Anbu : see , she has this much care for me.....

Maya : yes mama yes , care.... special for you...

Meena : Anna (bro) , be careful with her....she is doing this much means she wants something from you....

Maya : maaa!

Everyone laughed...

Meena : aish! Oil is not enough....ha Nila, will you get that oil bottle for me dear it's in kitchen....I thought to bring but I forgot....