•⫷•48•⫸•

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Recollections those adored lovely memories Charan started telling his little son how Charan met his wife Nayana...

Charan: I was replaced in place of Adithya-

Bujji: Our Adi uncle? Appa you were friends for-

for interrupting again earning a glance from his dad bujji stayed muted the rest of the time letting his father proceed with his sweet encounter with his mom...

___

Charan was replaced in a mission in place of Adithya, Yes! our Adithya...as Adithya got into a small accident result, Right-hand fracture! so adi had to stay inside a building where the rest other police officers and rescue team were ready to catch the criminal...

Adithya: Macha(dude), be alert! he will be here at any moment! just pretend casual..!

hearing to Adi through the Voyager Bluetooth Charan stepped inside the orphanage with the support of a walking stick adjusting the strap of his shoulder bag...

Adithya: Charan, to the office room! he is here!

acting as a handicapped charan slowly marched towards the office room...a soft giggle distracted him but he tried to stay focus but destiny didn't...a clumsy lady bumped on his back making him slide his hand into the bag where there is a gun ready but after seeing this female, he put his arms around her waist defending her from her face kissing the ground as like all other protagonists...

the moment he met her face, he was just lost! 'gorgeous' that's what came to his thought in the first place...the pretty lady opened her eye as she didn't feel the ground...that's it! our boy gave his heart to the unknown lady the instant he saw her eyes! Her eyes were as grey as thick, prowling clouds in a thunderstorm. on the other side of the call, Adithya was calling his bestie but man! he was lost in her eyes...

???: Nayana!?

not to say about this pretty lady, she herself was lost in Charan. can even a man be this handsome!!? soo manly! his jawlines! Unblushingly she was still looking at his godlike face being in his arms. the men that she have ever seen weren't this handsome. even if you say he is the world's most handsome man, she would believe you foolishly.

???: Nayana!?

The little human gasped seeing them like this. Hearing a loud chipping voice both parted from each other being all awkward.

???: I didn't see anything!

the five-year-old ran back in the way she came covering her face with her tiny hands all blushing. in fear, the little girl will say what she saw! the pretty lady ran behind her little figure once for the last time turning back to take a glance from Charan who was already looking at her she ran away...

Charan: Nayana!

he mumbled her name which was clearly heard by adi on the other side who was continuously shouting at charan for losing his concentration.

Charan : Nayana Charan, Mrs.Charan!

Adithya: What the fu#k?