•⫷•28•⫸•

Author POV :

Adithya was staring at the cars.... Ani looked at him confused...

Anika : mama, what happened??

Adi just mumbled "nothing".....sat on the bike then, started it.... but before Ani hop on...adi noticed another car same like other two in front of parking blocking the way...he felt something fishy....

ln a minute bunch of mens who looks as Hulk's cousin brothers...  all in black and black , which makes them look like bouncer in nightclub or a bodyguard....all where wearing black Masks and had iron rod got down for one car..see all this Ani and Adi got down, not only them even others younger mens in their family, like Akhil and Vijay...got down from the car saying others not to get down...

One of them took a photo of Adithya, which was taken once when adi came out of commission office....he took a glance of Adi and the photo, then nodded looking at the guy near him....that guy ordered 3 men's , like his the don of that gang...

That guy : use maar do!! (kill him!!)
( I don't know if it's right or wrong, I never pay attention to hindi class.....I used google akka cousin sister translate Akka 🙄 )

As signature style of Adi before getting into fight, he brought his kappu up....and tied up his vesti....eye signalled ani to get in their car...but as Ani didn't understand anything she just stood there making this serious fight scene comedy...

Adithya : Ani get in the car!!!

Ani walked to car escorted by Akhil and Vijay but In the half way those three mens came , adi went in front of them and straight gave a strong punch on ones face, in the force which he fell down made the dust and sand blow up...

Adithya : move fast!!!

He ordered his brother and Machan....knocked out punch rest two of them.... there came came a tension in air to those mens seeing adi just made their mens to fall ach in pain.... that don like person signalled rest 4 mens rest in his team to attack Adithya.... they gulped and moved forward....

 they gulped and moved forward