•⫷•38•⫸•

Guess what's going to happen in upcoming next chapter with the above picture 😏😉!!!

You don't answer it...
I won't talk to you....
*Pouts*
I also won't updated next chapter....
*Pouts*

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I went near Thaatha and Maya with grey cutie on her lap...

Thaatha : ha my granddaughter came... Ani kutty come come....

I sat on the chair near Thaatha's, wiping my face softly with towel that Athai gave....he smiled at me and turned to Maya..

Thaatha : Maya Chellam (sweetie) , will you do me a favor dear?....

Maya : you order commander, I will do anything for you...

She is too dramatic..... Thaatha laughed slightly and said...

Thaatha : hahaha!! Go to my room dear there is one cupboard made of Burma wood...on top rack of it there is a small wooden trunk box, bring that... keys of that cupboard...

Maya nodded and took keys from Thaatha giving grey to me... what's there important in that box to keep it locked and safely....
Soon in a minute Maya came with a small wooden trunk box same as Thaatha described....

Thaatha : haha it's here... Ani come let's sit out... Maya you too come dear....

We three went out to thinnai (porch or portico)... Thaatha sat on his arms chair...I sat down on his left side with grey on lap....Maya sat down on his left side giving the box to Thaatha....

Maya sat down on his left side giving the box to Thaatha