•⫷•6•⫸•

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I was like 'What the heck???'.... Is he really Priya's brother....that too younger brother....to be frank he was looking like her elder brother....but when I was him last time in school annual day, he was like pencil or chalk piece....now he is like Hulk... maybe he changed because of adolescent....I heard he is a college student...but which college allows students to grow this much hair and beard...

but which college allows students to grow this much hair and beard

Anyway that isn't my problem... I'm here to advise him and send him back to Coimbatore....He was looking at he likes he didn't expect that I will be here....I waved in front of him and asked.....

Anika : can I sit here???

He look at me for a minute and nodded....so I sat...he was staring at me like something and I think he was thinking about something....to bring him out of his trace...I spoke...

Anika : Hi Da Thambi!!!( Hi little brother )

As soon as I said this...his expression changed.... didn't he identify me??...

Anika : Enna da Thambi!!! Unkalukku inta akka napakam illaiya??? ( What little brother!!! Don't you remember this sister??? )

Still he was with same expression but I can see he was looking irritated...not to beat around I said...

Anika : don't you still remember me??? I am Anika, your sister Priya's friend....

He didn't utter a single word so, I started advice lectures.... I am not a grandma I don't know anything about giving advices but I here the emotional movie and dramas that watched helped me.... suddenly he slided his hand down which on the table whole time...I thought he is feeling itching and he is going to scratch it.....but he did something which I didn't expected... never expected...he took a gun and aimed behind me....I closed my eyes and ears...I heard a gun shot for which I flinched... and one more...I was like 'aiyoo oru plate Pani Purikum oru plate roadside mushroomkum Ippati vantu mattikkitta', Anika......Is he a Mafia... or any gangster....or rowdy....I heard him saying constable shit he is a police officer....

I opened my eyes and removed my hand from my ears...I think he noticed that I'm still visible....he looked at me to say something but I said... removed sweat from my forehead..

Anika : Sir! Without knowing that you are Encounter Egambaram ( a funny frictional character from a bit old tamil movie )...I spoke those things....

I said for which he gave me a weird look and lifted his gun up...I thought he is going to shoot me....so I said nervously a bit louder...

Anika : sir sir!! Nan en appakku ore ponnu sir ( I'm only child for my dad sir)... please sir don't kill me sir....

Again he gave me a weird look and said...

Police officer sir : only child??!

Anika : no sir I have a big brother too!! Sir please.. please please I will go....I won't tell anyone.... please sir....

I said a bit whining louder.....he said no shouted...

Police officer sir : SHUT UP!!!

But I didn't stop....

Anika : sir-

He spoke in middle no spoke shouted....

Police officer sir : SHUT UP I SAY!!.... FINGER ON YOUR LIPS!!!

I flinched and did what he said.....is he really saying this in anger or he making fun of me..... 'is this research very important in this situation'....he called someone...

Police officer sir : Gopal...take her to Bujji...

That Gopal sir asked me to come with him...I went...who is that Bujji....is that Bujji a higher officer of him...is that Bujji going to give me Marana tantanai ( Death Penalty )... wait what did I do to get that....that Gopal sir took me to a private space of the cafe....

Gopal : *Chuckles* sit here madam...

I don't know why he chuckled at me......am I really going to get Marana tantanai ( Death Penalty )......i sat there looked around saw a little boy who was playing with his fingers....I said

Anika : Hi!!

He looked up at me with a furrowed....then only I noticed that I have my index finger still on my lips....shit!! Gopal sir might have Chuckled for this.... again I said hi but he didn't say anything....he was looking kind of sad...

Anika : I am Anika, what is your name and Why are you sad?!

I said bit enthusiastically.... like i forgot what happened till now....He turned at sat facing me.... and said...

Little boy : my name is Bujji....I am sad because my dad promised me that he take me ice cream Shop but he got some work.....

He said no sung like rhymes...

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Funny.....she is funny....when she was young, she used to annoy me... those stories I will tell you later.....she was looking so cute when she obeyed what I said....I went to the place where I told Gopal to take Anika.....there she was sitting... with Bujji...I cough slightly to gain her attention... Anika turned and the moment she looked at me , her index finger automatically went to lip...aww obedient cute Anika....*cough* forgot what I said before!!....

Adithya : go to Hostel now.....

As soon as said this she looked at me with a bright smile.... and turned to Bujji.... waved him.. took her backpack then ran away like a rabbit.....

_____

Hey muffins,

So.....how was this chapter... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments.... Vote for this chapter!!!

________