•⫷•1•⫸•

•🇻‌🇦‌🇳‌🇦‌🇰‌🇰‌🇦‌🇲‌•

🙇‍♀️
( Hello )

Location: Ladies hostel, Chennai

╔═══════════════╗

Sunday morning at 7... Hostel warden knocks room no. 113.....Priya opened the door... she is Anika's only friend From childhood, sister, classmate, roommate...

Warden: Priya this parcel came for you!!

Priya nodded and took the parcel, closed the door.... came inside her and Anika's room...

Priya kept that parcel on her study table and went back to bed

Priya kept that parcel on her study table and went back to bed...Here our heroine, Anika is sleeping peacefully after the sunrise...

Here our heroine, Anika is sleeping peacefully after the sunrise

Yesterday till 12:00 both were studying....so now sleeping.... like you guys read in other Wattpad stories....our heroine Anika, 🙅won't wake up with the chirping of birds, wake up to the smell of strong coffee in the morning, in the yelling of noisy voice friend or mother....our story is totally different 🤷.... Priya woke up with sharp at 7:30 alarm......she took Anika's phone... Clicked on Spotify... played.....'Fire' from BTS.... hey, she is a crazy army yaar...

Priya is the opposite of her, she is a Stars/Aeris, a crazy fan of EXO...
Anika sat on her bed, cutely rubbing her eyes..... humming the lyrics.....

( Guys, avoid Arya's scene )

Ani brushes her teeth, after washing her mouth... She looked at the mirror, smiled and said...

Anika: let's start a new month...

It's the first week of October.

Till she takes bath.....I will say about her life....you will understand how this innocent soul hides everything behind her beautiful smile...

Anika lost her mother....her father Anbumany asked Anbu to get married after 2 years of his wife's death....but he refused as the girl who he will be marrying May or may not treat both his children as hers..... and he doesn't want any other girl in his heart expect his lovely wife Ramya.... he doesn't want Anika and Akhil to feel that they don't have mom....so he after his wife's death he was in his in-laws home, Anika....poor child didn't even have opportunity to have Breastfeed milk from mother which every child have....... Meena gave her a bottle of milk..... when Anbu took Anika to in-laws house after completing all rituals for Ramya... Meena gave all her love to Anika and Akhil as much as she gave to her own kids, Adithya and Vijay ( Maya, wasn't born )...Lakshmi showed all her love to Akhil but to Anika, she showed all her hate.....

Anika joined the school at age of 3... Anbu asked his mother-in-law, Lakshmi, to accompany her to Anika's Frist day school....but Lakshmi, simply said: "you are going right Mappillai!! ( son-in-law!! ), why should I accompany???".... then to Anbu wants his mother-in-law to be with his child on her first day....so he said, "you should come along with us athai ( mother-in-law )...it makes ani happy" ( Anika's nickname 'Ani' )....but Lakshmi harshly said "can't you understand, you go with that bad omen!!... Anbu didn't understand why she shows this much hate towards that poor innocent soul...

Meena, Who was watching all this... went to Anika who was waiting outside their household her brother Akhil's index finger with her small hand... Meena stood on her knees and said "Ani Kutty ( baby), grandma is not feeling well... let's go with Adi Mama ( Adi - Adithya's name in short ) and Akhil, Okay!!.... baby Anika blindly believed the reason her athai ( aunty ) said.....

When Anika was in grade 5..... Anbu couldn't tolerate Lakshmi's behaviour towards Anika so, he shifted to their own house which they lived before Ramya's death...

from that, he only goes to his in-law's house with his kids only on special occasions.....At the age of adolescent.....in India, ( I don't whether north Indians, do it or not ) they will perform some rituals for the girl... it's called a puberty ceremony or yellow festival or half saree ceremony...Lakshmi didn't attend this function...

Anika studied hard to be noticed in her grandmother's eyes but it didn't work out.....So she simply stopped caving for her grandma's love, but deep in her heart she didn't....and considerate in her dream or goal......she doesn't know anything except being happy... Anbu brought up her with lots of Anbu ( care )...

In short, Itu oru pavappatta jivan ( poor soul Anika ).....

❤️ ❤️

╚═══════════════╝

Hey Buttercup,

So.....how was our heroine Anika's intro.... please don't be a silent reader.... share your opinion on comments... Vote for this chapter!!!

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈

•🇳‌🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌🇷‌🇮‌•
🙇‍♀️
( Thank you )