•⫷•46•⫸•

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Dei Adi! Come out fast..! Only half and hour more da!

Babu banged on the bathroom door of Adi's asking him to come out quickly...

Adithya : What is it Appa..!? Why are rushing me this early morning...? Let it be aside , what's the yummy smells and all..?

He said coming out from the bathroom rubbing his hair with a towel and another towel around his waist , water droplets on his bare body dripping down he wiped them off..

Babu : Dei , didn't your Amma tell you one week before..? That we are going somewhere... and you should wear a good formal outfit... not black!

He said to Adi totally avoiding about the yummy smell.. Adi, who was adjusting his moustache looking into mirror...he hummed as answer and continued by saying...

Adithya : Ok Appa , but where are we going..?

Babu : Somewhere , you already know... Get dressed up and come downstairs breakfast is ready..

Adi nodded taking a good looking shirt from his cupboard...Babu you left the room as he also need to get dressed up like tip top for his son's bride visiting ceremony..

Wearing a white shirt with light grey pant , Adi went downstairs to get his breakfast...

After breakfast , getting the help of Maya and Vidya

After breakfast , getting the help of Maya and Vidya...Meena kept all the delicious food she made inside car trunk (boot or dicky)... everyone got inside car and they where on the way to Ani's house..

Adithya : Amma , atleast now can you tell me where are we going...?

Amma : ponnu pakka da!(To visit the bride , boy)..we are going to her house..

Adithya : WHAT!! Stop the car...! Stop stop!! I aren't coming!

He said trying to move out for the moving car...as he was sitting in between his mom and dad.. they both caught him by hands..

Adithya : Appa! Let go of me..! I won't come...

He said wiggling from Babu's grip...

Babu : Dei! You didn't do this much even when I took you to school for first time..! Stopped wiggling buffalo! We aren't taking you to kill you... it's just to visit the bride da kanna...