•⫷•39•⫸•

Guess what will happen in upcoming chapter with the above picture 😈😏!!

~°•°★°•°★°•°★°•°★°•°~

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

( Do you guys remember me, author monkey.... Long time no see )

Anika came to terrace with grey.. and walked around the place looking at the great view of the green fields , mountains far away and also peoples hanging big light decoration for upcoming festival....

 and walked around the place looking at the great view of the green fields , mountains far away and also peoples hanging big light decoration for upcoming festival

( You know who is the photographer, it's me 😝)

She sat on the bench in the terrace....and started talking to grey more like adoring him....
That's when Adi came there with a paper bag in his hiding behind him...he stopped taking steps once he heard Ani talking with grey....

Anika : my cute baby, I love you love you love you so much grey

Anika : my cute baby, I love you love you love you so much grey...*muah muah*

Adithya mv (mind voice) : I wish that "I love you" should be mine... Namma kitta illadha onu! Andha grey paiyan kita enna iruku!! ( What is there in that grey which is not there in me!!)....on top it kisses for that grey....

Controlling his jealousy over grey he walk to ani...

Adithya : hey Ani!

Hearing his deep husky voice all of sudden Anika got startled and jerked a bit....

Anika : Hey!

Adi nodded and smiled at Ani... then sat on the bench... Ani didn't bother to build up a conversation with Adi as she was busy playing with grey....Adithya Who was just starting at Ani playing with grey... automatically a smile formed on his face just by looking at his love...Anika suddenly looked at him, saw him staring at her face...she raised her eyebrows up like asking "what are you smiling and staring at me"
Adi came out of his own thought.... and nodded "no"
Ani smiled and continued playing with grey....