•⫷•44•⫸•

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Everyone who all came to village function one by one started leaving to their cities and towns...here our gang will also be leaving Today evening...

I was going to my parent's room to get the my washed and dried clothes from mom... Before enter the room i stopped hearing...

Amma (Meena) : Anyhow! Now my ani , is going to get married... she'll definitely be happy and blessed...

She said to Appa (Babu) packing up her bag...Appa nodded and said smiling..

Babu : My sister dreamt many things about her kids marriage now see..she left without seeing all these...If Ani, get married I'll be the first person to be happy!

I was like "Ennadhu" (what!!)
I can't even imagine ani getting married to other man! I aren't Suryavamsam Sarathkumar...I can't go serve Cold drink in her wedding... seeing mom coming out of the room..I hid behind the door..

I was about to go into their room but someone pulled me back a tried to drag me.. but who am I..?
I pulled the person by their head..

Adithya : Yah! Little Rascal! What are you trying..?

It's Maya...

Maya : first listen to me , I heard what you heard! let's not talk here! come with me...

She draged me to my room and Locked the door after checking if someone is out or not....I was pretty confused...but at the same time tensed about my parents talk about Ani's wedding..

Maya : hello bro! Are you listening to me..?

Adithya : huh! No.. hahaha..

Maya : Yeah yeah, laugh laugh! You love life is going to laugh at you now!

That's true now...I should talk with Amma before they-

Maya : mmm again! You keep on Day dreaming.. you love wo wo!

Adithya : why? It already seems worst!

Maya : you know what happened yesterday night..?

Adithya : what happened..? Tell me?...

I'm already in mood out this morning now I can't tolerate this mosquito's non sense..

Maya : if I tell you then you have to buy me Oreo ice cream , chocolate cake, chocolate milk , ice-Ahh Amma!

She yelled in pain as I gave one nice smack oh her head..what else do you expect me to do.?

Maya : Yah! Why did you hit me!?..

Adithya : I'll hit you more! If you didn't come to the matter straight now!

Rubbing on the place I smacked she started saying while having a pout...

Maya : yesterday night , grandpa and others where talking about yours and Ani's marriage..

She started to explain everything in detail...I was just stunned 😳.... Thaatha! You aren't my Thaatha! You are my god...love god of my life!...I should build a temple for you!...Me and Ani! We are going to get married soon!!!! Aigooo I'm shy!..