•⫷•52•⫸•

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Gulping down the glass of water that adi mama just passed, I looked at his eyes which we already focusing on me.

I could already feel my cheeks getting heated up.
gosh!
Eye contact!
This shit makes me crazy! but I'm loving it! Whyy?

I am still trying to recover from the terrace incident but here he is trying to romance me, ahem ahem...to be honest, it's working on me!

He is making me feel euphoric effortlessly. Like he doesn't even need to try, just one eye contact for a milli seconds and boom butterflies in my stomach!

That's when I noticed!

Adhi's mama pointed his cheeks as we made eye contact.

Please! No! Not here! Stopp!
Not the kiss!
He was pointing straight at the spot where I kissed him yesterday night on the terrace.

He didn't stop, he was still pointing at the spot looking at me innocently!

I looked at him with wide eyes  then I looked at Nila, who was dull unusually

I shook my head negatively as I understood he is asking for a kiss, I nodded no meaning 'No no, I won't give another kiss'

He again pointed his cheeks and looked at my lips! Why is he looking there now!!! He wants a kiss on the lips now? I have done a mistake kissing him yesterday! I shouldn't have done that instead I should have just run away...

My lips turned into a little pout as I shook my head
And lowering my head to the plate stuffed the last piece of idly into my mouth and rushed to the kitchen.

Poor mama, he was completely clueless at my madness

Thank God! Great escape!

I gently dropped the plate into the sink where Meera Athai was already washing the vessels, I smiled at her washing my hands and then suddenly she wiped my cheeks with her pallu saying.

Meera: Such a messy eater you are ani!

I stood there stunned, oh man holy shit!

I just realised Adhi Mama meant when he kept pointing his cheeks, ugh! My dumb brain misunderstands everything. Ugh! He will think I'm an idiot!

What will he think of me? Hornyass?
Perumaleyy

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

The housemates were so busy arranging for Ani and Adhi's engagement preparations.

The elders have left to invite a very few relatives and buy the necessary stuff while on the other hand, Akhil has gone to arrange a priest, Vijay was helping the ladies (Ritu, Vidya and Maya) to decorate the house for the ceremony, Krish was in-charge to disturb his parents in the decoration process, Nila and Ani were watching over baby Diya who was sleeping peacefully and finally Mr Groom has gone to get henna leaves from the backyard for the ladies with his mate Grey as Adhi was Jealous of this little guy spending more time with his lady than him.