•⫷•30•⫸•

ᴀᴅɪᴛʜʏᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

You smoke??

I heard someone say that...as I suddenly Heard it..I started coughing...I know who it can be, cause they are the only person who don't know it....it can be Ani or Nila...I turned and ANIKA....oh no, if it's Nila it's okay but ani.... What if she gets bad impression on me...I stopped coughing and I noticed Ani having a box in her hand...she came and stood next to me....I destroyed the cigarette and said to Ani...

Adithya : I do , so what?! Are you going to say that dialogue "🚭smoking cause cancer , smoking kills🚭" or any advices like poojai movie shruti hassan....( It's a tamil movie, where heroin shruti hassan decently advices Hero to smoke less )( I own this explanation 😎)

My mulai : and you think she care about you 😒?!

Did I ask you?! No right....then you shut up and down!

Anika : why should I even advice you? I didn't say anything about you smoking!!

Oh yeah I just overacted think you will advice me....I thought playing with that cigarette box....

Anika : you smoke...I like when men's smoke, it looks mass but it isn't good for health right so....

She paused , took the cigarette box from my hand and pointed..

Anika: smoking till this!

If I smoke this much everytime then I should sell my all wealth

If I smoke this much everytime then I should sell my all wealth... first time she is asking me to do something , how can I say no...

Adithya : Okay.... between Why are you here and what's with that box??

Anika : it's first aid kit...Athai remained me to clean your wound and redress it...I was searching for you...but I couldn't , where I was passing through this way I saw smoke coming...you know what happen then!

She said shrugging.... actually this place is not terrace it's like a Big balcony... With my grandmother's pot plants as small terrace garden and a small bench to spend time in evenings....

Anika : okay now show your hands I have to dress it...

She said and the next minute took my hand in hers and then slowly started removing the bandages , it's not a big wound...We didn't get a bandage so we used gauze bandage.... ani removed it slowly without hurt as if she was treating a baby...her future patients are lucky....Anika is already in fair skin tone but under moon light and post light she just glows like that moon....more close to me , I just want to cup her face in my hands.... she just like that kills me with that one look , that eyes god didn't I say it just kills me now she looked at me and said....