39

POV Daniel

I feel somebody shaking me awake pretty rough. I rub my eyes and see Anna standing there. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, mom just asked me to wake you guys up because breakfast is almost ready," she explains. "Also, I made a picture of you two cuddling so you should thank me," she adds and walks out of the room. "I send the picture to you," she yells after she left. I grab my phone and I see indeed a text from Anna. I open my phone and see the picture. 'He is adorable,' I think and smile. I place my phone down and turn to Corbyn.

"Corbyn," I whisper and gently shake him unlike Anna, who shook me pretty rough. "Baby," I say again. I see him stir and he slowly sits up. "Good morning," I say. "Morning," he says and he yawns. "That was cute," I point out. "I'm not cute when I yawn," he argues. "You are and can't tell me otherwise," I say and he giggles. "Let's change, breakfast is almost ready," I say and he nods.

I go into the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth while Corbyn changes into some different clothes. When I walk out I see him in black ripped jeans and a black t-shirt and I see him looking in his suitcase for a hoodie to pull on top. I walk behind him, pull my arms around him and grab his hands in mine. "You're not wearing any of them," I whisper in his neck. "Why not?" he asks. I kiss his cheek and turn around to grab one of my hoodies.

"Because you're wearing one of mine," I answer and pull the hoodie in front of him. "You know, normally I steal these from you. You should be happy I wanted to wear one of mine for once," he laughs and grabs the hoodie. "I'm not happy because I love seeing you in my clothes," I explain. "You're unbelievable," he chuckles and walks into the bathroom. I go to my suitcase and try to find a good outfit but I can't find one. I look through my clothes when I hear the bathroom door open again. I turn to him and see that he did his hair and put some jewelry on.

"You look adorable," I say and I pull him to me. "Thank you," he says and he looks down. I pull his chin up and kiss him. He pulls his arms around my neck while my arms are around his waist. "I love you," I whisper when we pull away. "I love you too," he says and pecks my lips one more time. Then he looks at my outfit.

"You're still not changed?" he asks. "No, I can't find a good outfit," I explain. "Why don't you just wear some jeans and a hoodie," he says. "Because I want to take you out on a date tonight and I want to look good," I explain. "Why didn't you say that to me. Then I could have changed my outfit," he whines. "Baby, you don't have to change because you already look perfect," I say. "Thanks," he says and I can see him blush.

"Do I need to put something together?" he offers. "You can try," I sigh and sit down on the bed. He looks through my clothes and pulls out a pair of denim jeans, a white t-shirt, and a purple blueish jacket. "How about this?" he asks. "I will try it on," I say and change into the clothes.

(^^^ this is the outfit)

"I like it," Corbyn says and I go stand in front of the mirror. "You did a really good job," I say and look at the outfit. "You know, I think you need to style us for our shows," I add. "I know that you are trying to get me to go on tour with you but I will take the compliment," he laughs. "You can't blame me for trying," I say and turn to him. "Yeah, but you're trying too hard. First my photography, now my style choices," he chuckles. "I just really want to bring you with me," I pout. "Don't give me that face. You know I will give in when you do that," he says. "That's what I'm trying yeah," I say. "I will think about okay? But if I say yes, it will only be for a few days and Zach and Sabrina will come too," he says. "Okay," I say and hug him. "Let's go downstairs," I add and grab his hand.