21

POV Daniel

I woke up and Corbyn was still asleep. It was 10:30 AM. I went with my hand through his hair and soon he woke up as well. "Morning Dani," he said. "Hey Corbs," I said. We cuddled for a few minutes longer then we changed our clothes and went downstairs.

"Hey guys, I and Zach are going out. Bye," Jack said and took Zach with him outside. I ate some breakfast and Corbyn as well.

"Corbean, come on you are coming with me. I need help," she said and took Corbyn outside. "She is taking Corbyn to the mall so that we can make the roof ready," Jonah explained because I was looking confused. "Oh, that's good," I said. We grabbed all the stuff and made the roof ready.

POV Corbyn

"Why are we going to the mall?" I asked when we arrived at the mall. "Jonah is going to take me on a date tonight and I need to have an outfit and you always look great," she said and grabbed my hand and took me to Forever 21.

After a while, I found the outfit for Sabrina. "Thanks Corbean. You have a good taste in clothes," she said when we were in the car. "No problem," I said and looked at my phone for the time, it was 6:10 PM. We have been shopping for a long time, soon we arrived at our house.

We walked inside and saw Jonah already sitting on the couch. "Sabrina you are back, please hurry our reservation is at 6:30 PM and you shopped for a long time," he said and laughed. Sabrina ran upstairs and went to her room.

"Are you ready?" I asked Jonah. "Yes, only a bit nervous," Jonah said. "Don't be, she totally likes you," I said. Then Sabrina came downstairs. "I'm done, let's go," she said and grabbed Jonah's hand. "Bye Corbean," she said and then the front door was closed.

"Where is Daniel?" I thought. I walked into the kitchen but no one was there except a note.

If you want to find me you need to follow the notes I will give you your first hint:

We like to cuddle here the whole time.

- DS

He is playing a game with me but I will find him. I can do this, I'm smart. "We like to cuddle here," I said out loud. "The bedroom," I thought and walked to the bedroom. When I walked inside Daniel wasn't here as well but again a note.

You come a little bit closer by finding me. Here another hint:

Sabrina told me you like to come here to be in the fresh air for a while and look at the view.

- DS

"And look at the view," I said out loud. "The roof," I thought and walked to the roof of the house. When I arrived at the roof I saw candles, food and Daniel. "Wow, what is this for Daniel?" I said. "For you," he said and walked to me. "Why?" I asked with a smile on my face because he did this for me. "Because you are amazing, adorable, cute and a lot of more things. I wanted to take you out in a special way," he said. I couldn't take it any longer anymore so I started to squeal. "Omg, I never thought you would like me because I'm me," I said and ran to him and gave him a hug. "Who can't like you I mean you're so adorable and cute," Daniel said. "Oh, thank you," I said.

We started to eat the food and looked at the view. Everything was perfect, I and Daniel on the roof looking at the sky and the view. My head was laying on his shoulder and our hands were intertwined. I looked at him and he noticed so he looked at me. I started to lean in and kissed him then I pulled back immediately. "I'm so sorry. It was not my meaning to let th-" I said but cut off my Daniel's lips on mine.