22

POV Daniel

I woke up and saw that Corbyn was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram. I decided to post a picture of me and Corbyn that Corbyn took.

Liked by: sabrinacarpenter, jonahmarais, beautychickee, imzachherron, jackavery,usic and 940

Liked by: sabrinacarpenter, jonahmarais, beautychickee, imzachherron, jackavery,usic and 940.992 others.

Tagged: @corbynbesson

Seaveydaniel: Glad that I finally have the guy I love so much! For the people who are confused: When I posted a picture of me where the caption was 'thinking about you' it was about Corbyn. I fell in love with his adorable face when I found out about his Instagram. He is so good at photography and he is the best person I could wish for❤️️

Beautychickee: Omg this caption is so sweet!😍 Thanks for being there for Corbyn!

Seaveydaniel:  @beautychickee I will always be there for him even if I'm on tour!

Imzachherron: This is soo cuteee!!!!!!!!

User 395:  Omg yess! Dorbyn is soo good! Please take care of him he doesn't deserve to be hurt ever!

Jackaverymusic: Well done bro! This caption is btw so adorable!

Jonahmarais: Omg this is so adorable!!

Hater 83: He just wants to be in public! He is a fag!

Sabrinacarpenter: @hater83 SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM OR HIS LIFE! THE DOOR IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>🚪

View all 993.293 comments

---------------------------------------

Still Daniel's POV

'What did Sabrina mean by that?' I thought. Then Corbyn woke up and I wanted to ask Corbyn about it. "Morning Corbs," I said. "Good morning bubs," he said. "I like the nickname," I said. He smiled at me while he sat right up against the headboard and gave me a kiss.

He grabbed his phone and saw him opening Instagram. "That's so sweet Dani," he said when he read the caption. "It's the truth," I said. Then I saw Corbyn his smile fade away. I looked over his shoulder and saw the comment from the hater and the outburst of Sabrina.

"Corbyn? Are you alright?" I asked. "I'm fine," he said and avoid to look at me. "I know when you're not alright. Please Corbyn tell me what is wrong," I said and he looked at me. "Okay," he said and took a deep breath.

"I was in a depression a few years ago and that happened because of haters on my photography. That depression made me want to change so much about me that I quit eating and started cutting. But that's past but these comments still hurting me," he explained.

"That's why you're not eating a whole menu but just a burger," I said and he nodded.

"I will always be there for you Corbs no matter what. You are so good at photography and you are so adorable, perfect, cute, amazing and a lot of more things. You can draw so good I mean wow. And you can play instruments and I heard you singing in the bathroom yesterday and you sound angelic," I said and kissed him.

"You heard me sing!" he said when we pulled away. "Yeah, and it was the best thing ever," I said. "Really?" he asked. "Yes! You sound amazing," I said. "Thanks," he said and blushed and looked down. "Hey, don't hide your pretty face for me," I said and pulled my fingers below his chin to make him look at me. He looked at me and then he sat on my lap. He grabbed his phone and made a picture. He pulled his phone away and then he looked at me and kissed me. It was full of love and passionately.

After a while, we pulled away. "I love you so so much," I said. "Believe me when I say I love you more," he said and gave me one last kiss. "I'm going to change. You?" he said. "Yes, I'm going to change too," I said and he walked to his wardrobe and took a hoodie and jeans and then went to my suitcase and grabbed one of my jeans and a hoodie. Then he throws my jeans and his hoodie to me.

"I want your hoodie so you get one of me," he said and walked into the bathroom and left me confused behind. I changed into the outfit and Sabrina and Zach was right his hoodies are soft. His hoodie smells like him and I love his scent.

He walked out of the bathroom and said: "It smells like you, I love it," then walked to me and kissed me. He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.

When we arrived downstairs we saw Sabrina in the kitchen making breakfast for all of us. "Hey Sabrina," Corbyn said. "Hey Corbs, don't take that comment seriously. Please don't get a comeback," she said and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry about it. I will not have a come back because I have Daniel, you, Zach, Jack, Christina and Jonah. I don't want to miss this and I don't care about these guys because I got Daniel and they don't," he said. "That's true, they are just jealous of you two," Sabrina said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Daniel, for being there for Corbean," she whispered but he still could hear it. "I can hear you guys," Corbyn said. "No problem Sabrina," I said and laughed. "Now back off Sabrina, I want to hug Daniel," he said and pulled Sabrina off me and jumped into my arms and put his legs around my waist. "Really Corbyn?" I said and laughed while holding him. "Yes really," he said.

I put him on the chair and I sat down next to him. Soon the others were sitting as well and we start eating breakfast.

"We should do a movie marathon today," Sabrina said. Everyone agreed to it so everyone chose some movies. Jack and Zach went to the supermarket to buy snacks and drinks, Jonah and Sabrina went to buy more blankets and me and Daniel made our bedroom ready because we were doing it in our bedroom.

Soon everyone was back and we started the movie marathon.

Skip till the movie marathon is over

We all cleaned the room and made us ready for bed. I changed in some sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt and laid down in bed. Soon Daniel laid down next to me as well. I gave him a kissed and then cuddled in him. After a while, I fell asleep by Daniel going with his hands through my hair.

I hope y' all liked this chapter!

I'm always here to talk so if you want don't be scared!

-xxx- Bella

Love the song Don't Change it literally describes my life how insecure I'm feeling😂❤️