14

POV Corbyn

CORBYN, SABRINA, ZACH WAIT!!" we heard people scream. We turned around and saw Daniel, Jack and Jonah standing there.

"Omg, you guys are here!" I said and we went to them. "We saw your post and it said: 'We're gonna miss you New York,' so we thought you guys are here," Jack said. "Didn't you guys have a sound check?" Sabrina asked. "We asked if we could do earlier," Jonah said.

"Aren't you guys gonna give us a hug?" Daniel said. I ran to Daniel and gave him a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you," I said. "Believe me I'm going to miss you more," Daniel said. "I'm just a fan like the others," I said. "Corbyn, you are my friend, not just a fan," Daniel said.

Flight 204 is going to leave in 3 minutes.

"We need to go, we can't miss our flight," I said. "Why can't you guys stay?" Daniel asked. "Sabrina has a shoot tonight and me and Corbyn tomorrow," Zach explained. "I wish you guys could stay longer," Jonah said. "Yeah, that would be great," Zach said.

I went to Daniel and gave him one last hug. "I don't want you to leave," Daniel whispered. "I know, I don't want to leave you," I whispered. He tightened the hug and then we let go. I grabbed our bags and then we went to the plane.

POV Daniel

We saw them walking on their plane. We turned around and walked out of the airport. We went to the hotel and to our room. We went inside and I laid down on my bed.

"Are you okay?" Jonah asked. "No, I didn't want him to leave," I said. "We all didn't want them to leave," Jack said. "Yeah, we all didn't want them to leave," Jonah said. "Maybe we can Skype them?" Jack said. "We don't know if they're home already and Sabrina has a shoot. I don't know if Corbyn and Zach are going with her," Jonah said. "I can ask Corbyn on Instagram," I said. "Yeah, do that," Jack said. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram.

DM

Seaveydaniel: Are you guys home?

Corbynbesson: Yeah, like just a minute😂

Seaveydaniel: Oh, haha😂 Can we Skype you? I'm sad because you left😢❤️️

Corbynbesson: I didn't mean to make you sad! I didn't want to leave you but I needed to😔❤️️ Yes, you can Skype us. Only Sabrina is not her because of her shoot😬

Seaveydaniel: I know you didn't want to leave! We're going to call you guys!

Corbynbesson: Okay!

"We can call them, they're home," I said to them. Jack grabbed his laptop and opened Skype. He logged in and called them.

POV Zach

Jackaverymusic is calling you

Yes/No

"Corbyn they're calling!" I screamed. "Click on yes, I'm almost done!" Corbyn screamed back. I clicked on yes and then three faces appeared on the screen. "Hey, I miss you Jack," I said. "I miss you more!" Jack said. "Where is Corbyn?" Jonah said. "He wanted to change in something comfortable because we don't have a shoot anymore," I explained. "But we are calling you guys and he still wants to wear something comfortable," Jack said and laughed. "Yeah, he doesn't care what people think about what he's wearing," I said and laughed as well. We talked a bit and then I heard Corbyn walking downstairs.

POV Corbyn

I changed into some tracksuit bottoms and an oversized sweater. I put my chains and bracelets back on and went downstairs. I saw Zach sitting in the living room so I went to the living room and sat down next to Zach.

"Hey guys," I said. "You really did change into something comfortable," Jonah said. "Yeah, I don't care okay," I said and laughed. "I thought it was a joke because you look like someone who cares about how celebrities see them," Jack said and laughed as well. "When the concert was he was like 'this is a nice colour ' and then he chose that outfit," Zach said. "Omg, really?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, I never care about what I wear or if it's matching. I'm like I like that shirt and then it's like those jeans are comfortable," I said and laughed. "Omg, how can you still have such amazing outfits," Jonah said and laughed.

Then Zach hugged me and whispered: "Glad that you laugh again," and hugged me tighter. "I know, but I'm not still the old one," I whispered back. "What are you guys whispering about?" Jack said. "Nothing," Zach said and put his head on my shoulder. "I wish I could do that," Daniel said. "Then you guys need to come back!" Zach said. "We want to but we can't," Jonah said. I and Zach sat like this and talked with them until they needed to go.

"We need to go," Jonah said. "Okay, good luck with your show," I said. "Wait before you go, Corbs can I have your number? It's easier to text with then Instagram," Daniel said. "Sure, I will send in DM," I said. Then we stopped the call.

DM

Corbynbesson: Here is my number *********

Seaveydaniel: I will text you😉

——————————————

********** : Hey

Me: Hey, who is this?

********** : Daniel

Me: Ohw hey😂

************ changed to Dani😁

Dani😁: Hey, I need to go😂😂

Me: Good luck!!

Dani😁: Thank you!

————————————

I and Zach watched Teen Wolf and then we were about to go to sleep. "Corbyn?" Zach asked. "Yeah?" I said confused. "Can I sleep with you?" he asked. "Of course," I said. We changed in our pyjamas and went to bed. Soon I fell asleep.

I hope you liked it. It's a little bit rushed I think😂

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella