13

POV Zach

Corbyn said to me that they can call any minute. I opened Sabrina her computer and opened Skype.

Jackaverymusic wants to Skype......
Yes/no

I clicked on yes and then I saw Daniel, Jonah and Jack on the screen. "Hey Zach, where are the others?" Jonah said. "They are getting food from the McDonalds. They can be here in a few minutes," I explained. "Do you ever make food by yourself?" Jack asked. "Yes, but because you guys were gonna call us we didn't want to cook so now we are eating McDonald's," I said. "How can u guys still be that skinny?" Daniel asked. "I don't know. I'm not that skinny, Corbyn is the skinniest," I said. "You're skinny Zach," they all said. Then I heard a door being opened. Corbyn and Sabrina came inside and screamed: "WE GOT FOOD!".

POV Corbyn

"WE GOT FOOD!" I and Sabrina screamed. "Guys were already Skyping," Zach said. "Oh, sorry for the screaming," Sabrina said. We grabbed the food and went to the living room. "Hey guys," I said and gave Zach his food. "I miss you Corbyn!" Daniel said. "Haha, same," I said. "Did we miss a lot?" Sabrina asked. "No, you didn't miss anything," Jonah said. I started eating my hamburger. Sabrina and Zach had a whole menu.

"Why did you guys wanted to Skype?" Sabrina asked. "We missed talking to you guys," Jack said. "Are you guys already in the hotel?" Zach asked. "No, we're still on the plane," Daniel said. "Cool plane," I said. "We know," Jack said. "Can't you guys come with us?" Jonah asked. "No, we have shoots," Sabrina said. "I and Zach only have one shoot. Sabrina more," I said.

"To which state are guys going? Zach asked. "New York," Daniel said. "Omg, Corbyn and I have a shoot there tomorrow," Zach said. "Really?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, we are going on the plane tomorrow and then we have a shoot and then we will go back here again," I explained. "Cool, I hope we can see you guys. Even if it's just 1 minute," Daniel said. "Yeah, just so I can hug Zach again," Jack said.

"Why aren't you coming to New York?" Jonah asked Sabrina. "I"m going with them I just don't have a shoot there," Sabrina said. "Yes, I hope I will meet you there," Jonah said. "Same," Sabrina said. We finished eating and talked with them for a long time. "We will talk to you guys later bye," they said. "It was fun," I said. "Yeah," Zach said. We watched some movies and then went to sleep.

The next day.

Still Corbyn's POV

We went to the airport and waiting for our plane. After a while, the plane arrived and we stepped inside. After a long flight, we finally arrived in New York. We went off the plane and grabbed a uber to go to the place where we have a shoot. We arrived and went inside. We made a lot of pictures and then we were done. We posted some pictures from after and during the shoot.

 We posted some pictures from after and during the shoot