10

POV Daniel

"Omg, we've been searching for you since we saw you at the McDonalds. We literally ran along every platform to find you all," I said. Jack, Jonah and I ran to the person we wanted to meet so badly. I hugged Corbyn immediately. First, he was shocked but soon he hugged back. Corbyn looked so cute in his outfit when I saw him in the crowd. "You look even cuter in real life," I heard Jack say to Zach. We pulled away from the hug. "Can I ask why you guys were searching for us?" Sabrina asked. "Yeah, why? Not that I don't want it," Corbyn said shyly.

"We wanted to meet Y'all so badly but we didn't see you guys at the meet and greets. But during the show, I saw y'all standing almost in the front. So I tapped Jack and Jonah and said I saw you guys in the crowd. Then we went to the McDrive and when we needed to wait for our food and then we looked inside and saw you guys sitting there. So when we got our food we run inside but you were already gone. And we knew you needed to bring Christina to the train station and then we ran along every platform but couldn't find you. And then we heard our names and it was you guys," I explained.

"You really wanted to meet us? But why we're just humans not even famous," Zach said still pink cheeks from the comment Jack made. "You guys are so beautiful models and Corbyn and Sabrina are so good at making pictures," Jonah said. "You really think that?" Sabrina asked. "Yeah, we really think that," I said. "We need to go," Sabrina said. "Yeah, we really need to. Bye," Corbyn said and then they walked away.

"WAIT!" Jonah, Jack and I said at the same time. They turned around and we ran to them. I gave Corbyn a tight hug. He hugged back. "Everything alright?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah," I said and pulled away from the hug. They turned around and walked to their car and drove away. We went to our car and went to the Why Don't We house.

POV Corbyn

"Omg, Daniel wanted to meet me and he hugged me so tight," I said. "Yeah, Jack said I looked cuter in real life but it was dark so you almost couldn't see us," Zach said. "Jonah said I looked cute in this outfit when he saw me in the crowd," Sabrina said. Then we arrived at our house and went to bed.

The next morning

Still Corbyn's POV

We woke up and dressed in something comfortable and ate some breakfast. Then we went to Zach's house. When we got all his stuff we went to my house and helped him unboxing everything. When we were bored I came with an idea. "Should we make some awesome pictures?" I asked. "Yeah, come on," Sabrina said and grabbed her coat. We took some pictures and posted one on Instagram.

Liked by: seaveydaniel, sabrinacarpenter, imzachherron, jonahmarais, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 501

Liked by: seaveydaniel, sabrinacarpenter, imzachherron, jonahmarais, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 501.984 others.

Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter @imzachherron

Corbynbesson: We were bored so we made a few pictures 😂💕

Sabrinacarpenter: We had so much fun!!😝💕