15

POV Corbyn

I woke up and saw that Zach was still asleep. I tried to get out but Zach cuddled more in me. I grabbed my phone to check if I had some messages. I had one from Daniel.

---------------------------------------

Dani😁: Hey! I'm bored so yeah😂

Me: Hey😂

Dani😁: Glad that you texted me back! Jack is talking about what he likes about Zach😂

Me: Really?! He is literally sleeping next to me😂

Dani😁: Why?😂

Me: He didn't want to sleep alone because he was scared that I would leave as well cause Sabrina left for her shoot.

Dani😁: Glad he feels safe by you!

Me: Yeah! How are you?

Dani😁: I'm good! I and the others are going to lunch!

Me: Oh yeah, time differences. Enjoy your food!

Dani😁: Thankss!

------------------------------------------

I put my phone back on my nightstand and a few minutes after Zach woke up. "Good morning," I said. "Morning, what are we going to do today?" he said and hugged me tightly. "Whatever you want to do," I said. "Really?!" he said and look up. "Yeah, you can always choose what you want to do," I said. He hugged me again and said: "Can we go to the beach? The sun is shining today,". I looked outside and saw that it was beautiful weather outside. "Of course, we can," I said.

We went out of bed and Zach went to his room. I went to my wardrobe, I choose a black outfit. I went to the bathroom and did my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs. "Ready to go?" I said. "YES!" he said. We walked to my car and drove to the beach.

We arrived at the beach and took some pictures and soon it was 3:00 PM. We posted some pictures on Instagram and then went back home.

 We posted some pictures on Instagram and then went back home

Swipe ------------->

Swipe -------->

Liked by: corbynbesson, jackaverymusic, seaveydaniel, beautychickee and 409

Liked by: corbynbesson, jackaverymusic, seaveydaniel, beautychickee and 409.983 others.

Tagged: @corbynbesson

Imzachherron: We went to the beach today and we had so much fun!! Thank you for making these pictures Corbyn! Can't wait to do this again!!

Corbynbesson: We had soo much funn!! Can't wait for the next time!

Imzachherron: @corbynbesson We will come back soon!

User 395: Such amazinggg picturessss!!

Seaveydaniel: Such cool pictures!

Jonahmarais: @seaveydaniel Need to agree on that

User 9384: You're soo pretty in these picturess!!

Jackaverymusic: You are soo cuteee!!!

View all 493.094 comments

-------------------------------------------------

Liked by: imzachherron, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, beautychickee, jonahmarais and 590

Liked by: imzachherron, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, beautychickee, jonahmarais and 590.839 others.

Tagged: @imzachherron

Corbynbesson: Today was amazing! We really need to do this again!!!

Imzachherron: Yeah we really need to!!

Seaveydaniel: You're so cuteeee!!

Corbynbesson: @seaveydaniel I'm not but okay😂

User 395: Pretty!!

Jackaverymusic: Why are you both wearing black?😂

Jonahmarais: @jackaverymusic Look at what you're wearing now😂😂

Beautychickee: Miss you guyss!!

Corbynbesson: @beautychickee We miss you moree!!!

View all 599.984 comments

---------------------------------------------

POV Daniel

"Is there a day we can go visit them? Like when there are a few days between it?" Jack asked. "That would be great," I said. "I will look," Jonah said and grabbed his phone. There is a few days break between Florida and Texas," Jonah said. "We need to go to manager NOW because Florida is soon," Jack said.

We walked to our manager and knocked on his door. "Come in," he said. We walked inside and explained everything to him. "It's alright, you guys can go to them. Go get your men and girl after the concert in Florida," he said. We walked back to our hotel room with a big smile. Soon it was night and we went to bed and fell asleep.

I hope you liked this chapter! I will update as soon as I can!

Let me know what you think

-xxx- Bella