38

A/N: Corbyn's hair is still blond in this because I will change it further into the story☺️

POV Daniel

When we arrive, Corbyn parks the car in the parking lot. "You ready?" I ask and run my dumb over his knuckles. "I guess," he says softly. "Corbyn don't be scared okay? They already love you. Besides, Anna is already planning on stealing you from me as she wants you to be her best friend," I say. "Okay, I'm ready," he says and we step out of the car. We walk to the front door when suddenly the door is being opened.

"You boys are here," my mom says and immediately hugs Corbyn. "Welcome honey," she says. "Hi," Corbyn says nervously and pulls out of the hug. "You got to tell me every detail," she says while pointing to me. "I will," I chuckle. "Come in," she says and let us in. We walk inside towards the living room where Christian and dad are sitting.

"You must be Corbyn," my dad says. "Yes, that's me," Corbyn says nervously. "Nice to meet you, dear," my dad says and goes in for a hug. "My son has taste," he says when he pulls away. "Thanks," Corbyn says and giggles. "That was adorable," I whisper in Corbyn's ear. I see his cheeks getting red.

"You are totally gonna be my new stylist. Your clothes are fire," Christian says and hugs him. "Sure," Corbyn says and laughs. "Where are Anna and Tyler?" I ask. "Anna is upstairs and Tyler is with friends," Christian says. "Ah, okay," I say and Corbyn and I go sit on the couch. We started talking when we suddenly heard Anna screaming.

"DID I HEAR THE DOOR?!" Anna screamed and ran downstairs. When she saw Corbyn and I, she yelled very loud: "OMG!" and immediately walks to Corbyn and hugs him very tight. "You're here," she says and tightens her grip. "Anna, I would like to have my boyfriend alive, so can you stop suffocating him," I say and giggle. "Sorry, I'm just excited," she says and loses her grip on Corbyn. "It's okay," Corbyn says and chuckles. Anna let go and sits down too. We talk about random things when we notice the time.

"I should go to bed, I'm going hang out with my friends tomorrow," Anna says and gives us a hug. "See you tomorrow," I say and Corbyn nods. "I should go too, I'm going to work out with Eben tomorrow in the morning. You're welcome to join," Christian says. "Corbyn and I will think about that offer," I say and they both walk upstairs.

"Well, go on. I want to know every detail," mom says. "Spill the tea," dad says and we laugh. I tell them everything about how we got together and I may have outed everything I love about Corbyn. "That is basically how we ended up together," I end my story. "You guys are adorable. And you are really head over heels," dad says and laughs. "I can't help it," I say and look at Corbyn who is blushing real hard. I grab his hand and he cuddles into me. Both mom and dad 'ahw' at this gesture.

"Can I ask something?" mom asks. "Of course," I answer while looking at Corbyn who is dozing off. "What did you mean with that this was the best day because you discovered things you are really proud of in your caption?" mom asks. I look at Corbyn and he nods his head that I'm allowed to tell them.

"I was packing some hoodies for Corbyn because he was stressing out about meeting you guys. When I grabbed some hoodies there was a bag hid under them. I showed the bag to Corbyn and asked what it was because I don't want to disrespect his privacy. He explained what was in it. There were feminine clothes in the bag. Corbyn wore them a year-long in high school. And I'm just proud of that because he looked adorable in it," I explain.

"Why did you quit wearing it?" dad asks Corbyn. "I didn't felt comfortable in them when I had depression. After that awful period of my life, I just never felt like it anymore," Corbyn explains. "Oh honey, you're so strong," my mom says and rubs his arm. "How did you survive that battle?" dad asks. "Lots of therapy and family and friends," Corbyn answers.