11

The next day

POV Corbyn

We woke up and went downstairs to eat something. "What are we going to do today?" Sabrina asked. "We need to unbox a few more boxes but after that, we can go to the skate park then I can make some awesome pictures," I said. "Yeah, and it's close by the McDonalds so then we can eat dinner there," Zach said. We changed in some outfits and started unboxing the last boxes.

POV Daniel

"Can't wait to go skateboarding," Jack said. "That's not a surprise," Jonah said and laughed. We started to write a song for the new album. Soon it was afternoon. We ate some lunch and then we went to the skate park. When we arrived Jack run inside the park and started skateboarding.

POV Corbyn

We soon arrived. I grabbed my photo camera and started to take some pictures. Soon it was almost dinner time. I took 3 more pictures and then watched how they came out. "Omg, Sabrina and Zach look," I said and showed them the last three pictures. Jack was on the pictures. "Omg, look they are all here," Sabrina said. "Corbyn you should post this pictures on Instagram. Then we are going to McDonalds and then they are like 'omg they were here' and then they will look for us at the skate park but then we are already by the McDonalds," Zach said. "Omg, that's a great idea," I said and grabbed my phone.

 "Omg, that's a great idea," I said and grabbed my phone

Swipe ---->

Swipe ----->

Swipe ----->

Liked by: sabrinacarpenter, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, imzachherron, jonahmarais, beautychickee and 595

Liked by: sabrinacarpenter, seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, imzachherron, jonahmarais, beautychickee and 595.832 others.

Tagged: @jackaverymusic

Corbynbesson: Today we went to the skatepark and when I took some pictures I saw that Jack was on these pictures. So Jack here some awesome skateboarding pictures!

Jackaverymusic: Omg, you were there! Please send me these in DM! Cool pictures 😍😎

Seaveydaniel: Omg, no way! How could we not notice you guy?. Awesome pictures, good quality!😍

Sabrinacarpenter: Today was great!😜

Imzachherron: @sabrinacarpenter Yeah it was amazing!😂

Beautychickee: Nice pictures Corbs!❤

Jonahmarais: Awesome!

User 395: These pictures are so coool!😍

View all 599.901 comments

------------------------------------------

POV Daniel

"Omg, they were here. I could have met Zach!" Jack said. "Maybe they are still here," Jonah said. We run through the whole skatepark but they were gone. "I got the pictures from Corbyn," I said. "Ask where they are!" I said.

DM

@corbynbesson: Here are your pictures!

@jackaverymusic: Thanks, they are so cool!

@corbynbesson: No problem

@jackaverymusic: Where are you guys now? Still around the skatepark?

@corbynbesson: Why do you want to know that?

@jackaverymusic: Because I want to hug Zach, Jonah want to hug Sabrina and Daniel wants to hug you!

@corbynbesson: We are still around the skatepark but not in the skatepark. Not going to say more.

@jackaverymusic: Not fair!

I and Jonah watched over Jack's shoulder. "We are going to look everywhere because I need to hug Corbyn again," I said. We started to look everywhere. Then Jack suddenly yelled: "I can see them walking away from the McDonalds. They probably ate there,". Then we started to run to Jack.

POV Corbyn

"They probably going to find us," Zach said. "Yeah, but we can't make it them to difficult because it looked like they really wanted to meet us," I said. We finished our food and walked outside. We arrived at the park and sat down by the lake.
Then we heard people scream our names. We stood up and saw Daniel, Jack and Jonah. They were pretty exhausted. "CORBYN!" Daniel screamed and ran to me. He gave me a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" he said. "I missed you too," I said and he hugged me tighter. Like he was scared that I would dissappear.

Jonah walked to Sabrina and gave her a tight hug. "I missed you so much," he said to her. Jack went to Zach and hugged him and said: "I wanted to hug you so badly!"

We all sat down at the lake and enjoyed the moment. Daniel laid his head on my shoulder and put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his shoulders. Jonah had Sabrina on his lap. His head on her shoulder and his hand on her stomach. Jack and Zach were laying in the grass and were cuddling.

After a lot of hours, it was time to leave. "We need to go," I said and stood up. I pulled my hand out to help Daniel get up. "Can we stay at your house tonight? We need to leave tomorrow for another state," Jack asked. "Sure, but we need to share because we got 3 bedrooms. Because the fourth bedroom is for Christina," I said. "Okay," Daniel said. Then we walked to our house.

We went upstairs and went to the bedrooms. I and Daniel walked to my room. My room had posters of the WDW boys, my own paintings and drawings and my piano and my guitar. "Omg are these your paintings?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. "You are so talented! Do you play these instruments or is it more as decoration?" He asked. "I play these instruments but I don't play that often," I said. "Can you play for me tomorrow?" He asked. "Of course," I said.

We made us ready to go to bed. We laid down and pulled the covers over our bodies. Daniel cuddled in me. Then we both fell asleep.

I hope you like this chapter! I wrote this at school yesterday so I'm sorry if it's bad.

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella