12

POV Corbyn

I woke up by someone going with his hands through my hair. I knew it was Daniel. "Sorry if I woke you up," Daniel said. "Don't worry about it," I said and sat straight up. "You promised me something yesterday," Daniel said. "Yeah, I know," I said and went to the piano. "Which song?" I asked. "Uhm, say something?" Daniel said. "Sure," I said and started to play.

Skip to when he is finished.

"Omg, you can play these instruments so well!" Daniel said. "Thanks, but when do you guys need to leave?" I said. "In an hour," he said. "Okay, I'm going to change," I said and walked into the bathroom. I changed in this outfit.

I walked out and saw that everyone was now sitting downstairs

I walked out and saw that everyone was now sitting downstairs. I went downstairs and went into the living room. But as soon as I arrived in the livingroom Sabrina pulled me into the kitchen. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Did you sing to Daniel?" she asked. "No, I would never do that in front of him. I only played the guitar and the piano," I said. "Corbyn, you can sing," she said. "No, I can't. The only thing I can is playing instruments but that's it," I said. "Don't forget your drawings," she said. "They are not that good," I said. "Are you going to eat breakfast? Because they are here now," she said changing the subject. "I don't know. I'm still not the old one," I said and grabbed a water bottle. "I know, let's go back," she said and pulled me back.

"What's going on?" Jack asked. "Nothing just wanted to ask something," Sabrina said. "Okay, we should grab our stuff," Daniel said. "Okay," Zach said. They walked upstairs and we stayed downstairs. "Are we going to shoot new pictures when they left?" Sabrina asked. "Sure," I said. "We should go to the airport," Daniel said. "We will give you a ride," I said. We walked outside to my car and stepped in. I sat in the driver seat, Daniel next to me and the others sat in the back.

We arrived at the airport and went inside. "We are going to miss you guys so much!" Jack said and gave Zach a hug. Then he gave me and Sabrina a hug. "We are going to miss you guys as well," I said. Jonah gave me and Zach and then went to Sabrina. Daniel went to me. "I'm going to miss you!" he said and gave me a tight hug. "Same," I said and hugged back. We pulled away and then they walked to their plane.

We went back to the car and drove to an awesome place to shoot pictures.