19

POV Corbyn

We came back from the opera concert and we changed in some comfortable clothes. "Zach, Sabrina told me you wanted someone to draw you. She asked if I wanted to do it so, should we do it now?" I said to Zach. "Omg, yes!" he said and took me downstairs. "Do a pose that you want in the drawing," I said and grabbed a paper and a pencil. I started drawing Zach who was sitting in front of me then I heard the bell rang. "Sabrina, can you open it!" I said.

Sabrina walked downstairs and said: "Oh, now I understand why I needed to do it," and walked to the front door. "It's done," I said to Zach. "I wanna see," Zach said and took the drawing away from me. "CORBYN THIS IS DOPE!" he screamed and gave me a hug. "Zach, that was loud," I said and laughed.

 "Zach, that was loud," I said and laughed

POV Sabrina

I walked to the front door and opened it. I saw Daniel, Jonah and Jack standing there. "Omg," I said and hugged Jonah after that I hugged the others. "What are you guys doing here! I thought you guys needed to go to Texas," I said with almost tears of happiness in my eyes. "There were a few days between the states so we wanted to go visit you guys," Daniel said. "I missed you guys a lot," I said and hugged Jonah again.

"CORBYN THIS IS DOPE!" we heard Zach screaming from inside. "Zach, that was loud," we heard Corbyn say and laughing. "What is going on in there?" Daniel asked and laughed. "Zach wanted someone to draw him so I asked if Corbyn wanted to do that for him so I think that happened," I said and laughed as well. "Can we go inside? I really want to hug Zach," Jack said. "Sure," I said and let them in.

POV Daniel

"Zach, that was loud," we heard Corbyn say to Zach and heard him laughing. Corbyn has such an adorable laugh. "What is going on in there?" I asked and laughed. "Zach wanted someone to draw him so I asked if Corbyn wanted to do that for him so I think that happened," Sabrina explained and laughed. "Can we go inside? I really want to hug Zach," Jack said. "Sure," Sabrina said and let us in.

We walked inside and went to the living room. We saw Corbyn sitting on the couch watching TV and Zach with a paper in front of his face. Probably the drawing Corbyn made. "Guys, there are some boys who really want to hug you guys," Sabrina said. They both looked away from what they were doing and turned to Sabrina. "OMG!" they both screamed.

POV Corbyn

"OMG!" I and Zach screamed. I ran to Daniel and gave him a tight hug. "I missed you," I said. "I missed you more Corbyn," he said and tightened the hug.  "What are you doing here? You guys should be in Texas," I said still hugging Daniel. Daniel explained everything to Zach and Corbyn while Sabrina was in a conversation with Jonah.

We walked to the couch and sat down. "How long are you guys going to stay?" Zach asked. "Until the last day before the show from Texas because then we need to take the flight," Jack said. "Are you guys going to sleep in a hotel?" Sabrina asked. "Yes," Jonah said.

"You guys can stay here if you guys want. I mean you guys already slept here once. And if Sabrina and Zach don't want, it is my house so yeah," I said and laughed. "Really? I mean I don't want to bother you guys," Daniel said. "It's fine, and we have more time with you guys," Sabrina said. "Okay, we will get our stuff then," Jack said. "Do you guys need help? We can use my car for more space?" I said. "That would be fine," Jonah said.

I, Sabrina and Daniel went in my car and the others in the car from the wdw boys. Daniel sat next to me and Sabrina in the back. We arrived and grabbed there bags and went back to my house. They brought their stuff to the rooms and then sat down on the couch as well.

"You guys literally came at the wrong moment," Sabrina said and laughed. "Why?" Jack said and laughed as well. "Because we all wear comfortable clothes and look like potatoes," Sabrina said and showed her too big hoodie.

"We already saw Corbyn in comfortable clothes because he didn't care during the Skyping when you were gone for a shoot. Since when do you buy such big hoodies?" Jonah said and laughed. "This one is from Corbyn. He has soft and big hoodies," Sabrina said. "That's true. Corbyn has amazing hoodies," Zach said. "Zach, where did you put the drawing? I wanna see it," Sabrina said. "In the kitchen," Zach said and cuddled in Jack.

A few minutes later Sabrina cam back. "Well done Corbs," she said and sat down next to Jonah and showed the drawing to the boys. "Omg, that's good," they all said. We order some pizza not wanted to cook. We watched some Netflix and soon it was 11:10 PM. We walked upstairs and changed in pyjamas. I laid down on the bed and Daniel did the same. After a while, I fell asleep on Daniel.

POV Daniel

Corbyn fell asleep on top of me. He was such a cutie and he looked so adorable. I really want to know more about this boy. I grabbed my phone and made a picture.

I put it as my background and put my phone away and went to sleep as well

I'm sorry for a long time not updating but I had a test week so I really needed to learn.

I hope y'all like this chapter.

Let me know what you think.

-xxx- Bella