20

POV Corbyn

I woke up and saw that I lay on top of Daniel. I tried to grab my phone on my nightstand but without to wake Daniel up because I want to cuddle him afterwards.

I grabbed a phone and looked at the time. I saw that this was not my phone but Daniel's and his background was me laying on top of him. I saw that the picture must be from last night because it was exactly what I'm wearing now and he is asleep now.

I put his phone away and cuddled more in Daniel. It still feels unbelievable that I'm friends with my celebrity crush. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

I decided to make a photo of this and put it as my background

I decided to make a photo of this and put it as my background. I grabbed this time my phone and opened the camera.

I put it as my background and cuddled more in Daniel waiting until he wakes up

POV Daniel

I woke up and saw that Corbyn was already awake but still cuddling me. I felt someone holding my hand and saw that it was Corbyn's hand. "Morning," I said. Corbyn looked up and said: "Morning, sorry if you don't want me to hold your hand,". I said: "Don't worry about it,". Corbyn cuddled more in me if that is even possible.

"I saw your background. I changed mine as well," Corbyn suddenly said and showed his background. It was us holding hands, he is such a cutie. "That is so cute," I said. He laid back on my chest and he was still holding my hand. "I never thought that you will be my friend," Corbyn said. "I will always be your friend no matter what," I said.

After a while, we changed in other clothes and went downstairs. We saw Zach and Jack sitting in the living room on each other lap and Sabrina and Jonah in the kitchen. We sat down on the couch in the living room and soon Sabrina and Jonah came as well with pancakes for everyone.

POV Corbyn

Jonah and Sabrina came into the living room with pancakes. Sabrina gave me a plate with a pancake on it and sat down next to Jonah. I looked at my pancake and didn't feel like eating it but I can't let Daniel know about my past. I eat the pancake and then grabbed my phone to watch the time. When I saw my background I smiled and did my phone back in my jeans pocket.

"We should go swimming in the swimming pool," Sabrina said. "You guys have a pool behind your house?" Jack asked. "Yes, my parents bought it for me and Sabrina," I said. "Cool! I'm in," Daniel said. We all agreed and went upstairs to change in swim trunks. I, Zach and Sabrina went in one room and the others in the other rooms. "What if Daniel thinks I'm too fat or too skinny?" I asked. "Don't worry about it? We can go now before they will arrive?" Zach said. "Okay," I said and we walked to the pool. I slowly got in while Sabrina and Zach jumped in it.

"You guys didn't wait!" Jack said and jumped in and swim to Zach. Daniel and Jonah did the same. Daniel went behind me and pulled his arms around my waist. "Hey Daniel," I said. "Hey Corbyn," he said. We played some games and fight with water. Then we decided to go out. We made us dry and went inside to change in some dry clothes. I cooked some dinner and we ate while watching a movie.

I looked left and saw Zach and Jack kissing. "Since when did this happen?" I asked and laughed. "Yesterday night," Zach explained. We watched the end of the movie and then we went upstairs.

"Corbyn? Can I post the picture that I made with you today?" Daniel asked. "Of course," I said and cuddled in him.

Liked by: corbynbesson, zachherron, beautychickee, jackaverymusic and 998

Liked by: corbynbesson, zachherron, beautychickee, jackaverymusic and 998.983 others.

Tagged: @corbynbesson

Seaveydaniel: I met my best friend today! He made this picture by himself, no one helped. He is a professional!❤❤

Corbynbesson: I'm not a professional😂

Jonahmarais: @corbynbesson You are!

Jackaverymusic: @corbynbesson I need to agree with @jonahmarais

User 9019: You guys look cute together!

User 9922: #DORBYN

Beautychickee: Yass! You guys made it. Thanks for making my best friend happy!

Sabrinacarpenter: Date already!!

Imzachherron: @sabrinacarpenter YESS!

View all 999.992 comments

--------------------------------------

Still Corbyn's POV

"They think we are cute together," I said. "Yes, but we are," he said and laughed. Soon I fell asleep on Daniel AGAIN😂

Daniels POV

I saw that Corbyn fell asleep on top of me, he is so adorable. I wanted to take Corbyn on a date, but I don't know how. I texted Christina for help.

--------------------------------------
Me: Christina I need help!

Christina: With what?

Me: I want to take Corbyn on a date.

Christina: You can take him to a restaurant or going on the roof of his house with candles and food

Me: Thanks Christina!

Christina: No problem

------------------------------

I'm going to bring him to his roof with notes and then on the roof, there are food, candles and that at night. I texted the Jonah to help me because Jachary is going to make fun of it. I laid my phone on my nightstand and fell asleep as well.

I hope y'all like this chapter, I tried my best.

Let me know what you think.

What do you want to happen next chapter?

-xxx- Bella