37

(The song above kind of fits with this chapter so you can listen to it while reading if you want)

A few days later

POV Corbyn

Daniel and I are currently packing our things for the weekend. I'm so nervous to meet his parents. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough for him and make him break up with me?

"Baby, are you okay?" Daniel asks. "Y-Yeah," I say and continue packing stuff. Then I feel arms wrap around my waist. "I know you're not okay," he says and kisses my neck. "Why do you have to know me so well," I sigh. "Because I love you," he says and turns me around.

"Don't worry about meeting my parents," he says while intertwining our hands. "How can I not worry?! They are your parents," I exclaim. "Corbyn, they already love you! They want to meet you so badly because of that. So please stop worrying," he says and kisses my knuckles. "I will try," I sigh. "Just go sit down on the bed and I will finish packing your stuff," he says and brings me to the bed and sits me down.

"Where are your thickest hoodies? It's gonna be cold outside," he says. "In the furthest corner in the closet," I say and Daniel walks into my closet. When he comes out he holds a bag of clothes and my hoodies. I immediately know what is in the bag and I get really embarrassed.

"What is this?" he asks. I immediately stand up grab the bag from him and say a small 'nothing'. I want to walk in the closet but Daniel grabs my wrist and turns me back to him. "Please tell me. I really want to know because it was so well hidden under the hoodies and I want to know why. Also, I want to respect your privacy so just tell me so I don't have to see for myself and disrespect your privacy," he says curiously. "Fine, I will explain," I say and bring him to the bed.

"Well, you already know that I have some feminine curves," I started and he nods. "Of course I know. I love them," he says. "Well, I also noticed that when I was in High School. My mom encouraged me to go wear feminine clothes because she thought it would look good on me. So I did and Sabrina and Zach were with me when I did. So that's what is in the bag," I say and give him to bag to see for himself. He opened the bag and looked at it.

"Well, Zach and Sabrina were really lucky to see you in this," he says and pulls out a skirt. "No, they were not. It was the most embarrassing part of my past," I say and grab the hoodie and put them in my suitcase.

"Can you please try this on for me?" he asks and I turn around to see Daniel holding a black skirt and white long-sleeved shirt. "No, it is in the past. I don't wear it anymore," I say and close my suitcase. "Please, you would look so good in it," he begs. "I haven't worn anything from that bag since last year," I say. "Why not?" he asks. "Well after the year I wore it, I only wore it whenever I felt like it and since last year I haven't felt like it anymore," I explain and walk up to him.

"Just try it on for me please," he begs again. "If I do, will you never bring this up again for the rest of my life?" And also please don't beg me to wear it again because I will not wear it if I don't feel like it," I say. "I will try. I mean it is going to be hard to not wanting to see you in these clothes," he says and I blush so hard. "Shut up," I say and grab the clothes and walk into the closet. After a few minutes, I walk out of the closet.

 After a few minutes, I walk out of the closet