33

POV Corbyn

I and Zach are now standing backstage. Let me tell you how this happened.

Christina gave me and Zach up for a concert where you need to write your own song and sing it. I and Zach didn't want that at all because no one knows about my own writing songs except Zach, Christina and Sabrina. After a lot of begging me and Zach gave in. We are gonna sing one of my songs called 'If we never met'.

"You guys ready?" Sabrina ask. "Uhm No. There are so many people in there gonna hear my song that is not even that good. And I'm also not good at singing so no I'm not ready," I say. "Yeah, I'm not good at singing so what are we doing here Christina?" Zach says. "Believe me, you guys are good. And afterwards, you are gonna be thankful I did this," Christina says and walks away leaving us confused about what she just said.

"You guys need to go on stage," Sabrina says. "But I don't want to," I say. "Christina said you gonna be thankful for it afterwards and I believe her. So go on that stage and let them hear how good you and Zach are at singing?" Sabrina says. "Okay?" I say and look down. Then Zach grabs my hand and pulls me on stage. "Hello everyone, I'm Zach and this is my friend Corbyn. We got signed up by my friend Christina. We gonna sing a song that Corbyn wrote called 'If we never met'.

POV Sabrina

Zach just introduced them and now Corbyn is about to start singing.

If we never met
I'd be drunk, waking up in someone else's bed
I'd be lost in a crowded room of fake friends
I wouldn't even know what love is
If we never met

What if I never started singing?
What if you never
Told your family you were leaving?
When you felt the pressure
There's a million different reasons
We shouldn't be together
But when I put it all together
It all comes back to you, you, you
I love if when the only light is me, you and the moon
And baby, when I close my eyes I'm thinkin' about

If we never met
I'd be drunk, waking up in someone else's bed
I'd be lost in a crowded room of fake friends
I wouldn't even know what love is
If we never met

What if I never left Nashville?
What if you never
Called me back when I asked you?
Somethin' stupid 'bout the weather
It all happened for a reason
'Cause you put me back together
But when I put it all together
It all comes back to you, you, you
I love it when the only light is me, you and the moon
And baby, when I close my eyes I'm thinkin' about

If we never met
I'd be drunk, waking up in someone else's bed
I'd be lost in a crowded room of fake friends
I wouldn't even know what love is
If we never met

"I hope you guys liked the song if you did you should thank Corbyn. We now gonna do a cover the song 'You are the reason'," Zach says.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

Then I suddenly felt two arms around my waist. "Good to see you, babe," someone said and I recognise it immediately. I turn around immediately and saw Jonah standing there. "How?" I say hug him immediately. "We wanted to surprise y'all. Christina helpt us," Jonah says. I look behind Jonah and see Daniel and Jack with a microphone in their hands ready to go on stage. Then I look at Christina with a big smile on her face.

"Now I understand what you meant with you gonna be thankful afterwards," I say. "Yeah, these two boys gonna surprise Corbyn and Zach by singing with them. That's why I wanted them to sing here," Christina says. "Great idea Christina. Thank you so much for this," I say and hug her. "They came with the idea to surprise them I just helped a little?" she says. "We need to go on stage bye," Jack says and Daniel and Jack go on stage. "Didn't know you sing as well," Jonah says. "One of my biggest secret?" I say and laugh.

POV Corbyn

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason, oh

(I don't wanna fight no more)
(I don't wanna hurt no more)
(I don't wanna cry no more)
(Come back, I need you to hold me closer now)
You are the reason, oh
(Just a little closer now)
(Come a little closer now)
(I need you to hold me tonight)

Then I suddenly heard two voices singing with me and Zach and I recognise that voice immediately. It was Daniel's.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

We finished and I turn around and I see, as I expected, Daniel standing there with Jack. I run to Daniel and I spring onto him. "Hey baby," Daniel says and spin me around. "But you guys were about to come next week," I say. "I couldn't wait any longer and I wanted to surprise you. Christina helped us that's why she wanted you guys to sing. And your voice is gorgeous and your own song is so well written," he says and with that said I push my lips on his. We kiss and I hear the crowd screaming 'ahwww'.

After a while, I and Daniel both ran out of air so we pulled back. "I missed you so much," I say. "I missed you so much more. I'm so happy to be with you again," Daniel says. "But after a week I'm going to my family for 2 days and I want to bring you with me," Daniel adds. "Really? Why?" I ask confused. "Because first I don't want to miss you for another day. Second, I want you to meet my parents because I want to introduce them to the best boyfriend I have ever gotten," he says. "I love you so much," I say and kiss him again.

"Jack and Jonah are gonna do the same. Christina is okay with being alone for 2 days because I know you don't want to leave Christina because she just got here recently," Daniel says when we pull back. "You know me too well," I say and laugh. "Yeah. I didn't forget about that I'm gonna tickle you until you admit you are good at photographing, drawing, singing and writing songs," Daniel says and laughs. Then he pulls me off the stage to the others.

I hoped y'all liked this chapter!!

Let me know if you still like this book!

Thank y'all for the 17K READERS!! I never thought I would get this far!

I love you all!

-xxx- Bella