9

POV Corbyn

We woke up and went downstairs to make some breakfast. We changed in the outfits that we wanted to wear for the Why Don't We concert.

Zach:

Sabrina:

Sabrina:

Corbyn:

They stepped in the car and went to the train station to get Christina

They stepped in the car and went to the train station to get Christina. When they were there they waited for Christina. After 15 minutes Christina finally arrived. "Hey Y'all," she said and ran to us. "Christina," I said and hugged her. "Omg Corbs, I missed you so much! " she said. "Same!" I said. Christina went to the others and gave them a hug as well.

"I saw the pictures on Instagram, you guys must be happy," Christina said and walked next to me. "Yeah, Daniel finally noticed me," I said with a smile on my face. "Yeah, we all are so happy," Sabrina said. We went to the car and went to Starbucks.

We ordered something to drink and to eat. When we heard our names we got our orders and find a place to sit. "I can't wait to hear them sing live," Sabrina said and sat down next to me. "Same!" I said and started to eat. When we were finished we went to the mall to shop. We had so much fun that we forgot the time. "Shit, we need to leave," I said. We run out of the mall and jumped in the car. Soon we were by the venue. We walked into the queue.

"If you didn't say it, we would probably be late," Sabrina said. "Yeah, we had so much fun we totally forgot it," I said. We all laughed so hard that we almost had tears in our eyes. "Corbyn?" I suddenly heard someone say behind me I turned around and saw a girl standing there. "Hello?" I said. "I'm user395. Can I get a picture?" she said. "Omg, is it you? Of course, you can get a picture," I said and gave her a hug we took a picture and she took a picture with the others as well.

 "Omg, is it you? Of course, you can get a picture," I said and gave her a hug we took a picture and she took a picture with the others as well

"Thank you! Have fun!" she said. "You as well," I said and gave her one last hug. We finally went inside. We were almost standing in the front.

POV Daniel

It was time for the meet and greets. I hoped so much that Corbyn had V.I.P tickets. After a lot of meets and greets, our manager said "That was all of them," and walked away. "That can't be!" I said and checked but saw nobody standing there. "Dani, they probably were too late and didn't get tickets," Jonah said to me and gave me a hug. "I wanted to meet him so badly," I said. "I know, and Jonah wanted to meet Sabrina badly and I Zach," Jack said and gave me a hug as well.

We grabbed our microphones and went on stage. After a few songs, I saw Corbyn, Sabrina, Christina and Zach standing almost in the front. I tapped Jack and Jonah and whispered: "Corbyn, Sabrina, Zach and Christina are standing almost in the front," and then my part of the song came so I started singing.

Then the show was finished we went off stage and made us ready for the afterparty with the people who got V.I.P tickets. "Zach was so good looking," Jack suddenly said in the dressing room. "Same with Corbyn," I said and changed in something comfortable. "Sabrina as well," Jonah said. Then we went to the afterparty.

POV Corbyn

"They were so good!" I said. "I know!" Zach said. "Can we go to the McDonalds I'm hungry," Sabrina said. "Yeah, that's closer to the train station," Christina said. "Do you really need to leave?" I asked. "Yeah, I need to do a lot for school but I will come back as soon as possible," she said. "You better do," Sabrina said. "Corbyn when are we getting my stuff?" Zach asked. "Tomorrow?" I asked. "Okay," Zach said.

"Why do you need your stuff?" Christina asked confused. "I'm going to live with Sabrina and Corbyn," Zach said. "When you finished school you can live with us as well," I said. "I would love to. If everything goes as planned I will finish school in 2 months," Christina said. "Then we will make your room ready so you can move in with us," Sabrina said. "Can't wait!" Christina said and then we went to the McDonalds and ordered our food.

POV Daniel

The after party was finally done. "Can we go through the McDrive?" I asked. "Sure," Jack said. We stepped in the car and went to the McDonalds. We drove through the McDrive. When we needed to wait for our food I looked inside and saw someone back what looked pretty familiar. Then he turned around to throw something away and saw that it was Corbyn.

"Omg guys, Sabrina, Christina, Zach and Corbyn are inside!" I kind of yelled. Then they all looked out of the window. "Omg, can we go inside I want to meet Zach!" Jack said. "But we need to wait for our food. What if they already went by then," Jonah said. "They probably need to bring Christina to the train station again," Jack said. "Yeah, if they left they are probably there," I said.

Soon we got our food and parked the car. We run inside and saw that they were not there anymore. "We need to go to the train station NOW!" Jonah said. We run back to the car and our chauffeur started driving. During the car ride, we ate our food. Soon we arrived at the train station. We ran along each platform but we saw them nowhere. "I think we need to give up," I said with a sad look on my face. I looked at the others and they were sad as well. We walked back to the car.

When we almost arrived we heard 3 people say: "Daniel?" "Jack?" "Jonah?" at the same time. We turned around and saw Sabrina, Corbyn and Zach standing there.

They finally met. Next chapter will be cute believe me!

I hope you liked this chapter. I will try to update as soon as possible!

Let me know what you think

-xxx- Bella