8

Liked by: jonahmarais, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 998

Liked by: jonahmarais, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 998.984 others.

Tagged: @corbynbesson

Seaveydaniel: This is one of the persons where we got the picture ideas from. He sometimes has some model shoots and he takes photos for his friends so he's a kind of photographer. He and his friends are very close and are always there for each other! He is so good at it. I'm jealous that he is so good at taking pictures!💕😍(ps: I like your bracelet and your rings😂)

Beautychickee: You're gonna make him so happy with this! He is now taking pictures with his friends but he will see this soon! Thanks for making a smile on his face every day!❤️️

Seaveydaniel: @beautychickee No problem :) People need to smile!

User 884: Omg, he's so cute!

User 994: I understand why you're jealous! I'm jealous now as well😍

Jonahmarais: I still don't understand how they're doing it!

Jackaverymusic: @jonahmarais Same!!

User 945: Omg you noticed him! He deserved it so much!

View all 994.998 comments

--------------------------------------------

Liked by: seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 998

Liked by: seaveydaniel, jackaverymusic, beautychickee and 998.639 others.

Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter

Jonahmarais: This is one of the other people who we got the ideas from! (If you want to know the other go to Daniel's account). She sometimes is a model and takes pictures of her friends as well. She got into photographing because of her best friend @corbynbesson. I'm so jealous of you!😍

Seaveydaniel: Still jealous of them! I want to be that good!

Jackaverymusic: @seaveydaniel I feel you!

User 035: Omg she is so pretty!!

User 4982: She is so beautiful!😍💕

Beautychickee: She is going to be so happy! You are always bringing a smile on her face. Thanks for doing this!!💜

Jonahmarais: @beautychickee No problem!

User 104: She, @corbynbesson, @imzachherron and @beautychickee are so good friends! I wish I had friends like that!

Beautychickee: @user104 you will find friends who are like that as well!

View all 990.663 comments

-------------------------------------------------------

Liked by: seaveydaniel, beautychickee, jonahmarias and 994

Liked by: seaveydaniel, beautychickee, jonahmarias and 994.235 others.

Tagged: @imzachherron

Jackaverymusic: This is the last person from who we got the picture ideas (go to Daniel's and Jonah's account for the others). He sometimes has photo shoots like the others. I'm jealous of him because I wish I could stand that beautiful on pictures😍( ps: love your rings😂)

Jonahmarais: They are soo good!

Seaveydaniel: @jonahmarais I know! I wish I was that good!

User 009: Omg, his jawline!😍

User 002: He's so hot!!🤤

Beautychickee: Omg, he is going to be so happy! Because of you, he was strong enough to help one of his friends! Thank you for that💙😘

Jackaverymusic: Glad that I could help with that :)

User 016: He is soo cute!!

View all 992.938 comments

-------------------------------------------------------

POV Corbyn

We walked to my and Sabrina's house. "Corbs?" I heard Zach ask. "Yes?" I said back and went to the kitchen to make some food because it was almost dinner time. "Can I come to live here as well? I want to get out of my parents' house," Zach said. "Of course! That would be awesome!" I said. "Okay, I'm going to text my mom," Zach said and walked to the living room.

"Corbs and Sabrina! Check your Instagram! NOW!" I heard Zach suddenly scream. We both grabbed our phone and checked Instagram. "OMG, Why Don't We is jealous of us!" Sabrina screamed. "This is so cool! They were talking about our pictures! I can't believe it!" I screamed as well. We ate our dinner and watched some Netflix. "Tomorrow we are going to Why Don't We and meet Christina again!" I said when the movie was finished. "Yeah, I missed her so much," Sabrina said. "I wish we had V.I.P tickets. Then I could meet Jack," Zach said. "Yeah, but the V.I.P tickets were sold out," I said. We went upstairs and went to bed with a smile on our face.

POV Daniel

"I hope they have V.I.P tickets," Jack said. "Yeah, I really want to meet Corbyn," I said. "Same, but I want to meet Sabrina," Jonah said and laughed. We went to bed because tomorrow we need to get up early.

I hope you liked this chapter! I will try to update as much as I can!

Let me know what you think

-xxx- Bella