36

2 Days later

POV Daniel

I wake up and grab my phone to check the time. When I see it is 10:30 AM, I panic because Jack, Jonah and I agreed that we would wake up at 10:15 so we could all tell them at the same time. I slowly get out of Corbyn's grip so he wouldn't wake up but Corbyn still woke up.

"Where are you going?" he mumbles. "To the bathroom. I will be right back," I lie. "Be fast. I need my cuddle buddy," he says and falls asleep again. I walk out of the room and see Jack and Jonah already standing in the hallway.

"Sorry for being late," I say. "Don't worry about it. But are we going to tell them now?" Jonah says. "Yeah, our house is already sold so we need a new place," Jack says. "Are we also going to tell the other thing?" I ask. "Totally, I can't keep it in any longer," Jack says. "The fans are going to love their voices," I exclaim. "Let's go then," Jonah says and we all walk back to our rooms.

"Hey Corbs," I say when I'm back into the room. "Can you come back to bed? I'm cold and tired," he mumbles and I go sit next to him. "In a minute, but I have to talk with you," I say. "You are tired of me already," Corbyn says. "What?! No, of course not. I could never get tired off you," I exclaim. "Then what is it?" he asks confused and sits up.

"We sold our house," I say and grab his hands. "Wait, does this mean...," he says and I nod. "Yay!" Corbyn exclaims and hugs me. "I'm gonna live with you baby," I say and hug him back. "I can't wait! I'm so happy," he says and kisses me. I kiss him back, the kiss filled with passion and love.

"That's wasn't the only thing I wanted to tell you," I say when I pulled away. "What do you mean?" Corbyn says softly and I melt from his cuteness. "I have also a question for you," I answer. "What question?" he asks confused. "The boys and I want to sing a song with you and Zach for our new album. Do you want to do that with us?" I say.

"Are you kidding me? My voice is far from perfect compared to your voices," Corbyn exclaims. "Corbyn, you're voice is so perfect and I want our fans to hear that so please do it. Do it for me?" I say with hope. "Okay, I will do it. But I'm only doing it for you because I want you to be happy," Corbyn says. "Thank you!" I exclaim and hug Corbyn. "Can we now cuddle again?" Corbyn asks. "Of course baby," I say and let Corbyn cuddle into me. After cuddling for a long time we changed into our clothes and went downstairs.

"Did he also say yes?" Zach immediately asks me. "He did," I say and smile. "Only because I want you to be happy," Corbyn says and I pull my arms around him from behind. "Same for you. I want you to be happy forever," I say and kiss his neck. "You guys are so cute," Jack says. "Agree. I'm not allowing you guys to ever break up," Zach says. "I will never let him go anymore. Even if it means that I should quite with my career," I say proudly.

"I can't let you that," Corbyn exclaims and turns around. "Oh, but I can if that means I get to keep you forever, happy and healthy. I'm not letting the fans ruin my relationship ever again," I say and hug him. "That's the awful thing about fans. They are always jealous of your relationships and ruin them by hurting the person who they are in a relationship with," Jonah explains. "Yeah, but if they ever hurt Corbyn they have a problem with me," I say.

"Thank you," Corbyn whispers in my chest. "I will always protect you baby and defend you. No one is ruining my relationship anymore because I want to be with you until the day I die," I whisper back. "I love you," Corbyn says. "I love you more baby," I say and kiss him.

———————————————