28

POV Corbyn

Zach and I finally went back home. We have walked for hours, first Zach wanted to go to the mall, then he wanted to walk through the city and then he decided to go with me to the arcade. We walked inside and I walked to the couch and sat down. "Hey Corbs, Hey Zach," I hear Sabrina say and she sits down next to me. "Hey Sabrina," I say. "You guys were gone for a long time," she says. "Yeah and now my feet's hurt really badly," I say and Zach explains where we all went.

"Have you seen my phone?" I ask Sabrina. "Yeah," she says and stands up. Then she walks back to me with my phone. "Thanks," I say. I unlocked my phone and open Instagram. "Omg! Sabrina what did you do," I say when I see that I have a lot of likes and reactions. "Just look," she says. I look and saw that Sabrina post something on my account. I also see that the Why Don't We boys made the limelight's share the hashtags. Then I see the post from user 395. She made such a lovely caption, I really love her. She followed me since I started my account.

"Omg Christabel (user 395) is such a sweet person," I say. "Yeah you meet her a lot," Zach says. "Yeah, she has been there for me since the beginning of my account," I say. "Look at the top hashtags that have been used," Sabrina says. I look and see that the two hashtags that Sabrina made with my name in it are in the popular hashtags. "Omg! That's so sweet of you Sabrina," I say. "Yeah, we needed to show that you are amazing," Sabrina says. "I love u guys," I say and hug both of them. "Is that why you took me away so long?" I ask. "Yeah, believe me, I didn't like it as well," Zach says and we both laugh.

Then, Sabrina her phone went off. Sabrina grabbed her phone and showed me and Zach who calls her. The Why Don't We boys wants to Skype her. "You can Skype I don't care," I say. Sabrina grabbed her laptop and answers the call and a smile appears on her face when she sees Jonah.

"I'm going upstairs. I wanna take a shower and I really wanna lay in bed because of my feet," I say and laugh. "I'm gonna lay with you," Zach says. We wear about to leave out of the frame of Sabrina's phone when we got stopped. "You guys are not going anywhere," we hear Jack and Daniel say. "Why not?" Zach asks. "Because we miss you guys and wanna talk to you guys as well," Jack says. "But my feet's hurts really badly," I say and look at Zach and then we both laugh.

"Please," Daniel begs. "Fine," I say. "Yay! Did you like what we did on Instagram?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, it was really sweet. But I'm still not a real professional," I say. "When I see you again I'm going to tickle you until you say that you a professional," Daniel says. "I'm so scared," I say in a funny voice. Zach couldn't take it anymore so he burst out in laughter and that made me laugh as well.

"We really miss u guys," Jack says. "Same over here," Sabrina says because Zach and I couldn't stop with laughing. "Are they okay," Jonah asks. "Yeah, they're okay. They are always like this together," Sabrina says. "Not true," I say between my laughs and then I got a look from Sabrina. "Okay, we are sometimes like this," I say and was still laughing.

"When can we see you guys again?" Zach asks when we finally stopped with laughing. "Well after the tour we are going to our families, so probably after that, if we are not recording," Daniel says. "Okay, so we will probably see you guys never again," I say and look down. "You guys will see us again. We were gonna move in with you guys, remember?" Jack says and Daniel looks really worried at me because I was still looking down. "True. When are you guys gonna move in," Sabrina asks. "Uhm, don't know. As soon as possible," Jonah says. "You can always come here. The rooms are ready so," Zach says. "The tour is still 2 weeks to go so probably someday after that," Daniel says. "We need to go, bye!" Jack says and they ended the call.

"I'm going upstairs and do the things I wanted to do earlier," I say and went upstairs. I take a shower and then changed into some sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. I grabbed my phone and post a picture to thank everyone for what they did.

————————————————-

Liked by: seaveydaniel, sabrinacarpenter, imzachherron, beautychickee and 499

Liked by: seaveydaniel, sabrinacarpenter, imzachherron, beautychickee and 499.662 others.

Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter @imzachherron @seaveydaniel @jackaverymusic @jonahmarais @user395

Corbynbesson: I wanna thank everyone for what you all did with hashtags! I really want to thank the wdw boys but also my friends Zach and Sabrina! And not to forget the girl who followed me since the beginning. @user395, Christabel you are the one of the sweetest person I know and I'm happy that I met you several times! Thank you all for doing it❤️😘

Seaveydaniel: I love u so much Corbyn❤️ Please believe that you're a professional in photography but also a professional in art, playing instruments and singing😘

Corbynbesson: @seaveydaniel I love u so much more❤️

User 395: I love u so much Bean! Probably not more than Daniel does but still😊💙

Corbynbesson: @user395 I love u so much! Thanks for being there since the beginning💚

Jackaverymusic: YES! I have been waiting for a while for a not professional picture😂 but you are as pretty as normal, please believe me so don't be so insecure!

Imzachherron: @jackaverymusic I LOVE U!💛

Jonahmarais: We are always here for u Corbs!

Hater 51: Go leave this earth right now! You don't belong here🤢🤮

Beautychickee: Don't believe what everyone says!! You are perfect the way you are!

Corbynbesson: @beautychickee I love u and I miss you so much🥺❤️

Sabrinacarpenter: That's my amazing friend!🧡 I love how u are always thankful for everything everyone does for you💕

View all 501.727 comments
————————————————-

I smile at all the comments. Of course, there are hate comments but I just ignore those. I laid in my bed and then Zach and Sabrina came inside. "Hey! Can we sleep here?" Sabrina asks. "Of course," I say and they joint me in my bed. Then we all fell asleep together.

I hope y'all liked this chapter!

I finally updated again!!

Let me know what you think!

-xxx- Bella