5 years part 1

Y/n's pov
What's it like to be avenger? What's it like to be a superhero? That's like asking how it's like to lose to everything you have. Those questions used to get thrown at me every single day the news or interviewers see me or after a fight but now the questions have changed to. How did everyone disappear? What are you gonna do about it? Where did the half of the population go? Where is stark? How are you gonna fix it? The answer is always I don't know because how am I supposed to know. I'm a teenager with powers I didn't ask for. I'm a teenager who doesn't have a normal life. I'm a teenager that just wants things back to normal but deep down I know that's never gonna happen and I have to live with that.

I wasn't the only teenager with superpowers... Peter Parker was one. A 15 year old boy who just wanted a normal teenage life like me. He was bit by a radioactive spider and that's how he became the superhero he is or was. Me and Peter are close. We were best friends that grew into lovers. He got me. He understood Me. I guess that's one of the reasons why I loved Peter. He was always goofy and always fun to be around but he also had his downs. He would breakdown because of the stress of school while I was home schooled and he had patrolling. He worked his arse off. Me and Peter haven't even said I love yous to each other yet. I know I love him but I'm too scared he doesn't love me. It's too late to know now...

I bet you are wondering what I'm on about but I'm gonna be honest with you... I don't know myself. All I know is that a spaceship looking thing landed in New York about 3 weeks ago. The avengers went to go see what was happening and who they needed to fight. Yes I didn't go to the fight because all of them are very protective of me cause I'm the youngest out of all them even tho I'm the same age of Peter. I guess it's because my powers are fragile and could send New York in flames since I can't control them as much as others. I'm still training how to control them it's just really hard. I used to have control over them till a villain killed my parents infront of me when i was 10... yeah not long ago. I killed him with my powers I didn't mean too but could you blame me. I was meant to turn him in but when I found him my anger took over me and I killed him and a bunch of innocent lives along with him... I've never been the same again. I was taken in by the avengers and they didn't know what happened to my powers all they know is that I can't control them. When I was 14 I met Peter we clicked instantly and now that we are both 15 we know what to do and he gives me comfort when I need it. He knows how to make me feel better. I just wish I could've been there to....

I know something happened when the avengers went to fight because they didn't come back so I thought they would be still fighting. I remember texting Peter and him not answering so I guessed he joined in the fight as Spider-Man. Hours went by with long waiting and all I could think about that day was 'what's happening' I left. The next day tho is when I woke up and i heard people talking downstairs. I remember running down the stairs to see Steve Rogers and some of the avengers but not all of them which made me confused. They didn't know I was there since I was hid behind a wall. "I can't believe we lost" I hear cap say. "I know we will find away" I hear sam say. "How are we gonna tell y/n" I hear cap say. They lost but how? What happened out there. I walked out behind the wall. "I think you guys need to tell me what happened? Where is everyone?" Thats when my life changed......