Madly in love with my Bully (arvin russell)

Y/n PoV
Another day in hell. School btw. I'm the so called nerd in school. Apparently no one likes nerd that much. Oh well. I'm bullied to the bone by arvin Russell. He would call me names and beat me till I'm blue. No one stopped him. They just watched him and laughed. I had no friends cause everyone is scared of arvin. I've got to say tho arvin is hot as fuck! Yes I know I'm talking about my bully but have you looked at him. I wish he didn't bully me because maybe we could've been friends. That will never happen.

I'm walking through the hallways with my hood from my cropped jumper that I had on. I even had my ripped jeans on feeling confident. I suddenly got pushed into the lockers "hey dipshit" I see arvin and his little gang. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my locker "did you just roll your eyes at me" I hear arvin say. Suddenly I heard his fist punch the side of the locker and I flinched. He pulled my hood down and messed up with my hair. He pulled my hair far back that I was nearly crying. "Roll your eyes at me again I swear I'll do much more than pull your hair" he let go shoving my head a bit then walking off. I turned to see it he went but when I looked that way I saw him staring at me. His eyes went soft and he looked guilty. Like somehow he regretted what he did. I turned my head and so he did but his face went back to anger. Why did he look guilty though? He can't be. He's a massive dickhead who only cares for himself. As much as he is handsome he is no angel. More like a hot devil.

I really shouldn't think of Arvin that way but I can't help it. I feel if he said that he liked me I would fall right under his feet. I know it wouldn't happen but just imagine it. Me and Arvin strolling the park with our hands intertwined. It's every girls dream. You see I can't let myself fall for him but I know that's way too late for that. The first time he bullied me I hated him with all my guts. I didn't look at him at all but when I finally looked into his eyes I felt butterflies. Fireworks exploding in my head. The more I saw him and the more he bullied me I couldn't get enough. I never wanted him to stop bullying me. I wanted him to beat me till I'm blue. I wanted him to call me the names I once despised. I asked myself the question everyone most be asking by now "why are you enjoying this?" I know what the answer is every time "because I'm madly in love with my bully"

I know deep down he has heart in that chest. Everyone has a heart. Maybe his heart turned cold because of the way people was treating him. That's why he thinks that if they could hurt him so bad that maybe he could give his hurt to someone more fragile and weak. Who is that person? That would be me of course. His heart is as cold as ice and the only way to make his heart grow warmer is to act with kindness to him even if he treated you like shit most of this time. I know what I need to do to save his cold heart from breaking to small pieces. He needs someone he can open up to. Someone he could trust. Another question people might ask "why would you do that for him" my answer would be "because everyone deserves a chance to get back onto their feet and deserves to prove themselves to others" it might seem crazy and it might seem stupid but i believe that everyone including Arvin deserves more then a second chance. Don't you think? It's gonna take me ages to try talk to arvin because I'm shy and people would think I'm crazy. I'm not gonna lie he is pretty scary. I need to find him when he is alone and not around his little "gang" I know what to do!

~ time skip ~

It's Monday and it's school. My plan is in action! I found out that arvin goes into the woods behind the school to smoke his cigarettes by himself so I'm gonna follow him. It does sound a bit creepy but I believe it will work. I'm at my locker which is 10 lockers before arvin's locker. I put my hood up like I always do and wait for him to walk out of the school building. I hear a locker door shut so I turned my head to see who it was. It was arvin. Bingo. He looked to see if anyone was gonna spot him so I quickly turned like I was going to the toilets. The door made a bang signalling me that he is out the door. I walk out to making sure no one is looking. I see arvin go into the woods so I decided to follow him all the way through.

He stopped at a tree branch that fell off one of the trees above a d sat there. I waited a bit for him to light up his cig p. I finally got out of the trees "arvin" I say his name. He suddenly stood up looking at me in shock. "What are you doing here!?" He yelled about making me stand back. "Well I saw you walk out here a-and um I wanted to ask you why you bully me" he sighed "is it that all you want to know? Seriously" I shrugged at him "well I just wanted to know why you hate me" I say frowning and him taking a drag out of his cig. He shook his head "I don't hate you y/n how could I?" I look at him confused "I don't get it! You bully me but you don't hate me? How does that make sense" I say while he looked up to me "you don't know the story" he shook his head taking a drag from cig once more before putting it out. "Then tell me" I say my voice cracking "we have school" he tried to walk away from me but I grabbed his arm before he could walk away. My face washes with anger "no your gonna sir your arse down and your gonna tell me why you bully me" his face turned to shock but then went back normal "fine" he says sitting down on the tree branch again. I sat next to him.

He sighed then started to talk "I don't want to bully you y/n! I didn't ask for this! You have to believe me!" He says looking at me "I need more than that to believe you Arvin" tears threatened to fall "I was forced to bully you! That so gang I'm in found out that I-I'm um" he started to stutter scared that about what he's saying "you can tell me I won't judge you can trust me" I say putting my hand on his shoulder giving him a short smile. "Y/n I'm madly in love with you! They found out and they said if I didn't bully you with them that they was gonna kill you and I couldn't live with that! I was scared. They have killed people before trust me!" I was in shock I couldn't say anything to him "please say something" he says "I'm madly in love with you too arvin" I confessed with tears streaming down my cheeks. "You do" he says. I nodded my head "im so so sorry that I did everything to you I regret it so much. I'm surprised you don't hate me" he says and tears streaming down his  face. "I tried to hate you but I couldn't arvin I just couldn't. I couldn't stop loving you" I say to him. He was looking at my lips and back to my eyes. He seemed to lean in and so do I. Our lips attached and we kissed passionately. "Is this ok?" He asked after parting "yes it's alright it's more than alright" we both smile and lean in again kissing. That's how I fell in madly in love with my bully and how I got the man. Finally.