Last day of school could be the best day part 3

Peter's PoV
Y/n left the school building and I didn't even try to stop her. I felt numb. I couldn't move. I was like a statue. Ned trying to talk to me but I'm not listening. Suddenly I jumped at the bell ringing signalling that it's time for the next class. Ned takes my shoulder and pulls me to my other class. I couldn't concentrate my mind being fixed on the girl I now once knew.

The bell rang for lunch and I was walking to with Ned and MJ. We sat down in our normal seats near the window. I went on my phone to block out everything around me. I opened up Snapchat and saw that y/n was at the airport already. Something clicked in my mind that I only suddenly knew now. I was madly deeply in love with y/n and I've been lying to myself all this time. I know what I've got to do.

I got up running to the door. I heard from Ned "Peter where you going!?" I didn't reply just getting to the door to open it but was stopped by the one and only flash. "Where do you think you're going penis Parker" he laughs making it as a joke. "None of your business" I say and punching him in the nose. All around me was "ooooo" from all the students. I turned around and ran out the door and out of the school building. I ran as fast as I could and catches a taxi cab. "Drive as quick as you can to the airport"

I finally arrive at the airport. I rush in and accidentally knocking some people on my way with a lot of sorry's. I open my phone up and look at her Snapchat story to see if it will get me any hint to where she is. I found something. In the background of the picture said "gate 5" which is not far from where I am now. I ran all the way. Up the stairs nearly falling on the way. I look around and see in big letters "gate 5" I ran the tiny bit there and saw her. Her Y/HC hair falling to her shoulders in curls. Her face red and puffy making me know that she has been crying. Her eyes glued to her phone waiting to be on the plane to London. Her red lips a little bit open like she does when she's concentrating. How come I never saw how beautiful she is. I'm in love with her.

"Y/n" I say hearing my voice break. She looked up in shock and confusion on her face but I could also see how broken she is. All I can think of is that it's my fault she is sad and heartbroken. "Peter what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school?" Y/n looked down at her feet embarrassed to show her red swollen face. "Y/n I came here to make things right" I said but before I could carry on she started to say "no you don't have to I understand that you don't feel the same please don't make it harder than it already is" she said with her head still down. I hooked my hand over her chin and made her look up at me "let me speak please" I begged her and she just nodded her head.

"I was so wrong y/n. When I heard flash read your diary and panicked. I didn't know my actual feelings until you opened up to me. To be honest I'm scared of falling in love with anyone. I always held back because I'm Spider-Man and I'm so scared that someone that I love could get hurt because of me so I push all my feeling aside. I didn't think anyone would like me because I'm a nerd that everyone gets a laugh out of. You stuck by my side through everything. You was there when I failed a mission. You was there when I broke down in tears when I got my suit taken off me. You was there when I got my first trophy. You was there for me when I lost tony. You was there when I became an official avenger. It was always you. It's always going to be you y/n. I'm not letting you walk away because I'm madly deeply in love with you and I'm such a fool for not realising in it sooner. I'm so-" I got cut off by y/n's lips attached to mine. I kissed back with passion. "Make your way to gate 5 please and get ready for your flight thank you" came over the speakers and we separated. "I love you Peter Parker" she says smiling. "I love you even more y/n y/l/n" I say smiling back. "I'll be coming back to queens after my Christmas holiday in London" she says and I smile. "I'll be waiting" I say smiling at her and giving her one last kiss that lingered before parting ways.