Hate me (A. R)

Inspired by hate me by Ellie golding
⚠️mentions of rude stuff/swearing⚠️

y/n's pov

Let's just say me and Arvin weren't the best when it came to relationships. All we did was argue the arguments turned into cheating on each other to breaking up then messing around with each other. He would always drink to say he is 18 but what does he care? That's the problem. He doesn't care. Makes me think that he never really cared about me. He always smokes no matter if it's taking his life away slowly. Sometimes Arvin will smoke weed knowing I hate it when he does. Sometimes he will do it in front of me to make me angry. As much as I should hate Arvin I just can't. I try and try again to hate him but all i can do is love him even when he is shouting at me telling me all the horrible stuff about me or how much he hates me. Arvin has my heart; he just doesn't know it yet. I know he hates me and once Arvin hates someone there's no way you can fix that. So I guess we will always be broken. We are 2 broken souls that can't be unbroken. Arvin broke himself ages ago and I am another broken piece on his list. No one can fix Arvin, not even his family could piece him back together. You just have to love him for the person he is now. I guess i already learned but he just didn't see that so he pushed me away.

Right now it's the next day after messing around with Arvin. We are lonely, we need someone that's why we mess around. We are both in an argument that got heated very fast. Shouting at each other even throwing closest things to each other or should i say me throwing them at Arvin. "Well i've been fucking someone else you're aren't the only one" Let's just say what Arvin just said broke me but i didn't let him see it so i sugarcoated it with anger and sassiness."i bet you don't kiss her with your eyes closed. I bet you're still walking on a tightrope. Miss me so much, you've been going psycho. You ain't gotta say it baby i know" he smiled rolling his eyes. He was fed up. "You are full of bullshit y/n not everything is about you and stop acting fucking innocent we all know you're fucking that piece of shit from you're history class what's his name oh yeah Elliot" it's true but i only sleep with him to get my mind off Arvin. The thing is me and Arvin did love each other so much. Something came over us and we broke. I love Arvin but i don't want to. "It's a thin line between all this love and hate and if you switch sides you're gonna to claim your place. Yeah baby this time you're gonna have to seal your fate" He didn't respond. He turned his head smiling and shaking his head.

I went over to him, grabbed his pretty little face and made him look at me. I was angry that he went with another. Angry at myself for letting this get to me. Angry that he left me. Angry that we are not together. Angry that we are broken. "Tell me how you hate me, hate me, still tryna replace me. Chase me, chase me, tell me how you hate me. Erase me, raise me, wish you never dated me. Lies, tell me lies baby tell me how you hate me." I started to smack his chest. I felt tears brim my eyes but I held them back not showing Arvin that he was getting to me. I could tell Arvin was getting furious with everything. He was getting fed up with bullshit. He was getting angry at me. He hated the fact that I was stubborn. He suddenly got pissed off and pushed me off him. "Hate me, hate me, tell me how you hate me. Tell me how I'm trash and you could easily replace me. Tell me that I'm strung out, wasted on the daily. Prolly cause there's no one around me numbing all my pain. Prolly cause there's no umbrella to shield me from all the rain. Probably because you're the one playing the mind games. They gave me migraines and damaged my brain. Date me, break me, easily replace me. Hopefully you see it clear, hopefully it's HD. bet you wonder why the last few months i've been spacey" i was shocked at what he shouted at me. I looked into his eyes. He had tears threatening to fall. Arvin never cries unless it was a funeral so this was weird for me to see.

He wiped his eyes quickly and turned away running his hands through his hair and started to walk away. "I don't hate you!" I shouted, making him stop dead in his tracks and turn to me "what?" I looked down then back at him. "I don't hate you, I mean how could i" i shrug and sadly chuckle "there's a lot of reasons why you should hate me y/n" he says looking down to the floor "i know but it's impossible for me because" i stopped releasing what i was gonna say. Arvin's had shot up looking into my eyes. "Because what?" i shake my head "it doesn't matter why i don't hate you i just can't" he rolled his eyes "you said because just tell me" he commands. I didn't respond. He wiped his nose with his hand frustrated. He looked at me and shouted "tell me!" making me flinch and shout "because i'm in love with you Arvin" tears fell down my cheeks while Arvin was in shock. The thing is about the previous relationship me and Arvin shared, we had never said i love you to each other. It never got to the part and I knew Arvin was scared to say them 3 words because anyone could just walk out. "Arvin i'm in love with you and i think i have always been in love with you. You probably don't feel the same but i love you and i will keep saying it. I hate arguing with you. I just want us back and if you don't please tell me you don't feel the same and tell me to leave because if you do this you won't have to deal with me anymore because i will leave you alone for good" he shook his head and walked to me grabbing me and kissed me. We kissed for 3 minutes straight. We pulled away for air and rested out foreheads together. "I'm in love with you too. I guess I was just so scared of admitting that I do. How could I hate you? I'm sorry for everything and-" i cut him off by shushing him "shh it's ok Arvin" i cupped his face with my hands as he shook his head "it's not-" i cut him off again "hey it is. As long as we have each other now it's ok." he smiled making me smile "be mine?" he asked, putting his hands on waist. "I thought I already was" we both chuckled. It fell silent as he stared at me making me blush. He leaned in kissing me and breaking it after the soft kiss. "I love you" he says making me smile "i love you too"