5 years part 3

Y/n's pov
This can't be true. This isn't real. There's no way this could be true. "Is everything ok y/n?" I hear tony ask. He probably could tell something was wrong with my face in shock.  "Is it possible for the people that disappeared to text you back with no phone?" I look up at Tony and Steve and pepper and there faces were shocked too. "What do you mean?" Steve asked. I started to freak out "I texted Peter this morning like I always do and I told him how I felt because I thought he wouldn't see it and then I've just got a text message from Peter or his phone saying I love you too" tears fell down my cheeks "I won't get your hopes up little one it could be someone who found his phone and decided to text you as a sick joke" Tony says and pepper hit him on his arm "don't say that Tony don't break her heart even more" I sniffle "no no it's fine he's probably right anyway"

I walked back into my room and sat on my bed. I start to cry more trying to control my powers at the same time. Some how they are controlled but how. Was it because of the text that was not so called peter or something else. I guess I won't find out. There is a way and I'm gonna try it. I pick up my phone again and open up Peter's contact debating if I should I call the number or not. Without thinking again I pressed the call button listening to the number dial. You have reached Peter's voicemail leave a message after the beep. I hung before the beep. I should've known it was too good to be true. I lay down putting my phone on the side wnd cry myself to sleep.

I suddenly jolt awake by my phone ringing. I quickly snatch my phone off the side to see who is ringing me. Out came the name I thought I would never read ringing me. My everything🦋❤️ (a/n: that's what y/n has put Peter's contact name as :)) I couldn't believe it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it might be just a pranker that found Peter's fun and having a sick game. I hesitate but press the answer and slowly putting it up to my ear. "H-hello" I say shaking. "Y-y-y/n is it really you?" I hear Peter's voice. Wait what no it can't be. "P-Peter!" I shout. "Oh my god y/n" he was crying "Peter wh-what I mean how?" I try to ask him hoping he understands what I'm trying to ask "I don't know dr strange just opened a portal and now suddenly we are back but-" I cut him off with my sobs "Peter do you know where you are?" I say praying he knows "I believe I am in a warehouse in New York near the-" I gasp. That's where Peter took me to get away for a bit. To have air and time away from the avengers. Where we had our first kiss. I smile but knowing he can't see it. "I'll be right there I'm coming Pete" I say to him "I'm waiting" I hung up and ran downstairs:

I open the door to see Tony standing and looking better. Steve was talking to Nat and pepper was making tea. I smile and everyone turns to me. "What's got you so happy?" Tony said looking confused "there back" I say plainly. "What do you mean there back y/n?" Steve says "p-Peter rang me he said that dr strange opened a portal and they came through and ended back here. Their back" I shout with excitement but all of them looked more confused. "How is that possible" Nat asked Steve "I don't know" Steve just looked at me confused. "You guys don't believe me do you" I say my smile turned to a frown. Tony was about to say something but got cut out by peppers phone ringing. She picked up and her face was shocked. She hung up the phone "she wasn't lying. Their back"