How i met the love of my life (T. H) part 1

Y/n's POV

I got up on a beautiful winters morning at 6 am. Yes 6 am. I am a girl who lives in Atlanta and is a model. Right now I'm going to a gym that isn't far from my home. I got dressed into my gym outfit and grabbed my keys from the key bowl I have beside the door. I got out of my flat and got into my car. First stop is Starbucks. Need my energy if I'm going to the gym at 6am. I got out of my car and went to go into the coffee shop but before I got even close the door someone walked into me spilling there red hot drink all down me "for god sake" I shouted at the drink was scolding me "oh my god I'm so sorry I'm very sorry I didn't see you shit" the guy panicked "it's okay it's fi-" I looked up in shock to the see the most gorgeous brown haired boy "um sorry" i said cause I was staring. "It's ok let me buy you a drink I feel really bad" he offered "sure" as much as I look like a dickhead now with water all down me right now I couldn't care less. This guy had grey t-shit on with a pair of joggers on. He had brown curly hair that fell messy on top of his head. And his name- shit I never got his name.

As we walked inside the coffee shop I asked the handsome man "so I never caught your name" he turned as I turned and smiled at me "my name is Tom and yours?" He asked walking towards the counter. Before I could even tell him my name the lady behind the counter cut me off by asking what drinks we would like. "I will take a tea please and for the lady" he turned to me waiting for my order. "A latte please" the lady nodded "what's the names please" she asked giving me the opportunity for Tom to hear my name. Before Tom could say anything I interrupted and said "Tom and y/n" I smiled and turned to Tom who had a smirk on his face. She gave us the price for our drinks and Tom paid for it like a gentlemen even if he spilled coffee all the way down me. We walked to where we was waiting for our drinks to be made. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" he said grinning at me. I smiled and said thank you. I was blushing like mad. "Beautiful? I'm wearing leggings and a crop top thing for the gym with my hair in a messy bun oh and not to mention with tea down me" i giggled which made him giggle too "you are still beautiful to me" he shrugged making me blush and look down. Is he actually flirting with me right now? We hardly know each other.

We got outside after finally getting our drinks. "So this is it?" I said he just shook his head and said "it doesn't have to be the end" he smiled at me making me smile. "Where are you meant to be going?" He says "oh I'm going to the gym" I say taking a sip from my drink "I'm going to gym to I have a personal one on set of a movie I'm doing" he's an actor wow "so you're an actor" he scrunched up his face like he wasn't supposed to say that. "Yeah I am you?" Now he wants to know mine smooth "I'm a model" he nodded his head "well you can come to the gym with me if you want" he asked me "sure" I smiled "we can go in my car if you don't have one" he says "yeah sure" we got in my car and he directed me where to go.

"Shit I forgot about my clothes" I say once we pulled up. "It's fine I'll give you a spare jumper that I have there" I blushed looking down "thank you" we got out and made our way into the building. He grabbed the spare jumper and gave it to me. "Thanks" I smiled at him. I put it on and smelled like him. "Let's get going" he said winking at me making me giggle. We started to work out doing our own stuff. Once I finished doing my sit ups I looked to see what Tom was doing. When I looked he was already staring at me. I looked down blushing and started to get on with more of my workout.

~time skip brought to you by Tom's turtlenecks~

We finished up our workout. "So I guess now it's the end" we both giggled "no it isn't over" he says he moved my hair that was in front of my face behind my ear making me blush for the hundredth time today. "You are so beautiful" he whispers. We was so close to each other that if one of us moved our lips would collide. "You're not so bad yourself" I grinned at him. "Do I get your number" he smirked. I nodded my head getting my phone out and giving him my number. We was still so close so I teased him. I went closer to his lips but then whispered "I'll see you later Tommy" then walked out of the building leaving him shocked. That's how I met the love of my life.