ruin - Peter Parker

234k likes 

234k likes 

Peterparker: not trying to ruin your happiness at all 

33k comments

Peter's POV

Do ya? Do you think about me? And, do ya? Do you feel the same way? Yeah And, do ya? Do you remember how it felt? 'Cause I do So listen to me, baby

I've been in love of course. who would have thought the nerd of the school would have been in love? and no one would have guessed who it was. the popular cheerleader y/n y/l/n. bet you are all wondering but isn't she with that star football player brad? yes she is but there was obviously a secret. that secret she was dating me behind his back. the science nerd. i don't know why she was with me when she was also with brad. i don't know why i did it. i only told one person and that was my best friend Ned. he told me i was crazy and was gonna get my head kicked in if anyone found out. he was right that it was crazy and risky but he didn't want to get in the way. i just wished i listened to him a lot more because he always seems to be right. me and y/n broke up last month cause brad was getting suspicious about it so we broke it off. it was fun. i do really love her. We were dating for about 6 months. i fell in love to have my heart ripped out these months watching her be with brad even if she was with him first and i knew what i was getting myself into when i said yes to her. maybe she was just bored so she dated me. used me for her liking. of course i still love her and i always wonder if she ever thinks about me. sometimes she will walk past me with brad holding her hand and she would smile at me but it always feels like she is rubbing it in my face that i don't have her with me. it makes me also wonder if she ever felt the same as me with my feelings towards her and if she still feels the same now. if she remembers being with me and how amazing it felt to have her by my side and all the laughs we had. i just wish i could talk to her about it all. 

And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness But darling don't you know that I'm the only one for ya? And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness, baby But darling don't you know that I'm the only one? Yeah

i don't want to ruin her happiness she seems to have brad because that makes me the bad guy in all of this. well i am the bad guy because i was literally dating the football players girlfriend but she was the one cheating? i believe brad doesn't deserve her one bit. he treats her like she is some sort of slave ad i hate it. she used to sit there and talk about what he did and it made me sick he treats her the he does. i wouldn't do that to her at all. i would treat her like the queen she is. she was a bit of a bitch. she said to me not to tell anyone about me dating her like i was nothing to her. made me feel small for being some sort of dork who loves star wars. "oi" i hear from across the lunch table i was sat on snapping me from my thoughts. it was Ned. "sorry" i apologised. "you need to let her go dude you knew this was gonna happen. i warned you about it and you didn't listen. she is with brad always has always been" i short smiled "yeah thanks Ned" i say "i don't mean for it to be harsh but i just wish you listened to me more" i nodded my head and said "me too" suddenly something took me by surprise she is walking towards me "Ned she is walking up to us right now" he looked shocked and looked down once she got to the table. "hey Peter can we talk please?" i looked surprised that she just bluntly asked me to talk "yeah yeah of course" i stuttered out. Ned looked disappointed but i shook it off mouthing a sorry. he smiled letting me know he isn't really mad. i get up and me and Y/N walked to an empty classroom to talk

And, do ya? Do you think about me at all? And, do you Do you feel the same way? Oh, tell me, babe And, do ya? Do you remember how we felt? 'Cause I do So listen to me, now Oh, oh And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness But darling don't you know that I'm the only one for ya? And I'm not tryna ruin your happiness, baby But darling don't you know that i'm the only one?

"so what did you want to talk about" i asked "i'm not sure i guess i just missed you" this sent me confused "i'm confused you missed me? but you are the one who broke up with me because you missed your dickhead of a boyfriend" she sighs at my words "i know but i feel like i made the wrong decision" now it was my turn to sigh "i miss you too but can i ask you some questions and tell you something?" she smiles at me and nods "well y/n i love you and i fell in love with you after 4 months being with you and i didn't say anything cause you was with brad and still is i guess the questions i need to ask is do you still think of me? do you feel the same? i just hope you remember how it felt. i'm not trying to ruin your happiness but i just hope you know i can treat you better than he could and you have experienced it yourself i'm the only one for you" it seemed to tear up but she stopped herself and started to speak "i am in love you peter but i just can't do this. i can't leave brad because i also love brad. i know it's stupid cause i basically cheated on him with you but i'm sorry peter i can't be with you" i felt my own heart shatter it was nice to know she was in love with me but she didn't want me she wanted him and i'm not gonna ruin that for her "i understand i'm not tryna ruin your happiness at all" with that i walked out and left her there feeling heartbroken.