Last day of school could be the best day Part 1 - p.p

Y/N's PoV

It's the last day of school for us to break up for the Christmas holiday and I'm so excited but at the same time I'm not. I'm excited because I am seeing my family for Christmas in uk where I'm from. I moved to Queens when I was 11 years old. That's when I met my favourite people in the whole world. Peter and Ned. They are my best friends and they still are. One big secret I've kept from them is that I have a big crush on one of them. Which one you ask? Peter parker. He is the most amazing boy I've ever met. He is smart, funny, a dork but in a cute way, handsome and just what I think every man should be like. I'm so lucky to call him my best friend even when I want him to be more than that.

I'm currently walking through the hallways with Ned to go find Peter who should be at his locker. We finally arrived at the pretty boys locker. I could see gorgeous face with his perfect jaw line and oh my god his side profile is just perfect. Ned tapped him on the shoulder and Peter swiftly turned around to greet us big. "Hey guys" his gorgeous American accent filling my ears. "Hey man" Ned said with his goofy smile and I just waved not trusting my voice as much. I know I've talked to him about millions of times but sometimes I just don't trust myself. Scared I might blurt out the thing I'm must dreading to. "Are you ok y/n" Peter asks me while turning and shutting his locker door. "Yeah I'm fine" I smile at him to make him less worried. We walked to his next class and the most embarrassing thing started to happen. Something I didn't want Peter to know about.

"Hi everyone, my name is flash and I just wanted to tell you all about precious y/n's love interest" oh no no no this can't be happening. Flash is on the speakers ready to blurt out my crush but how does he know. I haven't told anyone. Oh by the way flash is Ned and peters bully. He always bullies them even in front of me. Flash has a big crush on me but I've told I don't feel the same way about a hundred times. Maybe this is why he's doing it. I have no clue what to do but sit here. "Hi y/n I know you can hear this. I bet you're wondering how I know about your love interest. I found your diary on the floor in the library you forgot to pick it up and I knew it was yours because it said your name on it. I'm gonna read it out" oh no!

"Dear diary, why does this boy always have to be perfect. He is just amazing. The way he gets all shy when a teacher asks him a question when he wasn't listening or how he would fiddle with his pencil trying to figure out a answer. The way his eyes brighten every time he laughs. The way his brown eyes flicker in light. The way he looks at me. He makes me happy. He listens to me when I rant. He cheers me up when I'm sad. I wish he could see me the way I see him but he will never see me. I'm just a girl who is a mess and his best friend. Why do I do this to myself. I wish I could tell you that it's you Peter Parker but I can't. Love, y/n! Oh how cute. Hope you enjoyed" 

I felt tears coming down my face. Everyone was staring at me. I couldn't do it anymore. I turned around and saw Peters shocked face. He looked at me but I turned away. I grabbed my bag shoving all my books in my bag and ran out of the class room as fast as I could without thinking. "Y/N wait up!" I knew it was Peter but I ignored him. "Please Y/N please talk to me!" I Instantly stopped running. Waiting for Peter to catch up. Ready to talk.