Get it right (P. P)

Song imagine: get it right by glee/ Lea Michele

What have I done?
I wish I could run away from this ship going under.

Why do I keep doing this? Letting my dad down, letting my mum down, letting my boyfriend and letting the crew down. I just wish I could run away from it all and never look back. They probably won't miss me anyway. This ship feels like it's going under and it's dragging me down with it. I just tried to do what's right but i guess it was wrong. My dad is Tony Stark yes the millionaire and my mum is pepper Potts. They was my everything growing up but since they found out I worked with one person who was basically a villain they don't trust me with anything. My boyfriend you ask is Peter Parker. Cute smart kid. He found out today what I did and he was furious with me. We had a big argument. Well I had an argument with all of them. They don't believe me when I say "I tried to do what was right" that so called villain was the only chance to find what my dad has been looking for but I guess now it's gone because no one trusts me.

Just trying to help, hurt everyone else
Now I feel this weight of the world is on my shoulders

I tried to help them. I tried to tell them my reasons but they shut me down. "I was trying to-" my dad interrupted me before I could say anything "help! Really y/n! You think that was helping" he shouted. I was now crying. Peter was looking down scared to even meet my eyes "I just don't know why you would do this y/n" Peter said shaking his head "I swear-" my dad then again interrupted "you know you could've killed someone! Wait a minute someone might be because you let out a villain and now that's on you" my mum then walked in after hearing what my dad said "tony!" My mum shouted. Peter didn't even say nothing. Didn't stick up for me but I don't blame him. "Yeah you know what you're right all I do is hurt people. Lock me up and throw away the key go on. You never listen to me or what I've got to say. You don't care about me anyway so why should it matter to you anyway. All you give a shit about is your precious suits that you've made you don't give a shit about me. For all I know you care for is yourself.  I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment. I'm a disappointment of a daughter. I'm a disappointment of girlfriend. I'm sorry I'm such a screw up" I shouted fully sobbing I turn to see Peter and he had small tears rolling down his cheeks. I ran out of the door into my bedroom slamming my door and sliding down it sobbing hard.

What can you do when you're good isn't good enough and all that your touch tumbles down? Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things I just wanna fix it somehow

I tried to do what's good but nothing is ever good and I don't think anything I could do or say would make it better. I wish I never even tried to help. This is all my fault. I got up and sat in my bed thinking about how I got here. All I do is make things messy and who has to tidy that mess up? You guessed it right. The avengers. I'm no superhero I'm just a girl. I'll never be the girl my father wants me to be or the best girlfriend Peter wants me to be. I just wanna fix it. I wanna tell them why I did it but no one one will listen and now it's for me to make this better. Fix my mess but the only problem is I don't know how.

But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will take for me to get it right? To get it right?

I wanna try make it right. All I want is this to go back to normal. I want my dad to love me again. I want Peter to love me again. I just want to be loved. I know I don't have powers like them maybe that's why I can never be loved. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I said with my croaky voice. "It's your mum darling" I hear her say. I sighed wondering if I should say come in or not. "Can I come in I just wanna talk" she begs me. "Ok you can come in" she came in and sat down on my bed. "I want to know why you did it hun. Maybe I will understand" I roll my eyes "no you won't no one will because every time I try to make them listen they won't or if I tell them they won't believe me" I hear my mum sigh "you know they aren't like that" she puts her hand on my leg. "My dad is but now he's dragging Peter with him" she looked down knowing I was some what right. "Yeah I see what you mean now" she short smiled at me. "Yeah" I shook my head looking down "I just want to get things right" I looked up and she nodded and walked out making me confused.