Date night forgets

Peter Parker x reader
Y/N's PoV
Same all day. He always forgets the days we have date nights. Me and Peter have been dating for about four months now and he still forgets date night. I guess it's because he's Spider-Man after all. Always fighting bad guys. We have date night every Friday but it seems like he always has to fight someone on that day which is kind of annoying.

It's kind of like he wants to be on patrol then be with me. I just feel like he's been distant to me. I just wanna spend one night with him or even a full on week with him since I don't get to see him as much as I would love to. Yes I seem at school but then again I don't see him in the hallways because he has gone to save New York again. When does he ever go out get a break? You could say never. Well it feels that way.

9:00pm
Still not back. I guess no date night tonight then. Again and again and again. We just go round and round in a circle and it's kind of irritating me. Is it too much to ask for just to sit down in front of the TV watching movie cuddled up to your boyfriend. It's like he picks being Spider-Man then being with me. I wonder what could be taking so long. I trust Peter with all my heart and I know he will be back soon. I know how stressful patrolling could be well how I would picture it.

9:30 pm
I'm losing my patience. I ring Peters mobile and it goes straight to voicemail. I try it Two more times and still doesn't pick up the phone. The photo and he went to voicemail I sent him a quick voice message. " hey babe I was just wondering where you are he never this late to date night. Well that's a lie in after said to you I just miss you and I miss our date night it's like you don't even wanna be here it's like you would rather patrol for New York and then be with me but please come home soon so I know you're safe I love you" I am the voice message and helping replies back to me soon.

10:30 pm
Still nothing from him. Not even a message or a call. Where could he be? I'm actually starting to get really worried I'll give him one more hour or half an hour if he's not back and I have no choice to go looking for him.

11:00 pm
I was just about to ring him again till I heard the doorknob turn and in Peter. I look at him with an annoyed face. " i'm so sorry baby that I've kept you up I didn't mean to and I'm sorry that I missed I day again and I listen to your message and I'm so sorry that you felt that way I never knew that you felt that way I would never pick Spider-Man over you because you're my family the love of my life and I love you with all my heart what can I do to make it up to you?" I just smile and hug him and say " can we please just sit on the sofa and cuddle and watch a movie just finished the day off in a better way" he smiled down at me and chuckled "of course we can baby. I'll go get some snacks you pick a film I'll be right back" so that's what I did I put on I favourite film maze runner. (A/n: I couldn't think of anything else 😂) he came back with a bowl of popcorn to share. He grabbed the blanket that was draped over the couch and he wrapped us up. I put my head on his chest and he put his arms around me. I suddenly felt protected in my loving boyfriends arms. We watched the movie and fell asleep after saying our love yous